Customer reviews

Pierced Love
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.04

on 29 December 2013
Absolutely fantastic book, loved every minute. Hope there is a sequel!!
I read all of this in one go I couldn't put it down.
It is captivating at all times and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love it. I am definitely recommending it to all my friends and family
on 15 December 2014
I have read this book so many times. Last Christmas I bought if free from the store and I was ecstatic when I saw it was free again. My favourites book in the world. Every one should read this!!!! Words can't explain how good it is!!! Get it
on 22 January 2014
I was disappointed in this book. Even though it was a sensitive story line there just seemed to be something missing.
I hate bullying but something was just not working in this story.
Sorry but wouldn't recommend this to others.
on 13 January 2014
I would recommend this book to absolutely everyone! As someone that has been previously bullied, I think it's a great book for teens to see how much of an affect bullying has on you.
Fabulous author!!!!!
on 13 January 2014
I love this book I was unable to put it down once I started. I am not one to finish a book I read but with this one I didn't want to miss one bit of it I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I loved it !!
on 27 February 2014
ok in general the book was good , and I read it in two days , but to be bullied for having a panic attack and wearing black all seemed a bit too much , sorry will not recommend this book .
on 26 December 2013
It was brilliant people who being bullied or going thought it now there should talk to someone I loved the ending I hope there going be another ones
on 6 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish I loved all the characters and will definitely read more books by this author
on 25 February 2014
amazing book hooked from the start loved the characters and the storyline read it within a day really amazing book loved it.
on 6 July 2014