on 18 February 2014
Note to buyers scammed by this product, please report to Amazon so other buyers are not duped!

Having made multiple test purchases of this product, we can confirm that these flash drives are NOT 64GB. Typically the drives will contain an 8GB chip that is programmed to appear to operating systems as 64GB. The problem emerges once you attempt to write more than around 8GB of data to the drive then read it back, your data will be corrupted/damaged. This data loss is irretrievable meaning unless you have backed up your data to another location - your data will be lost for ever!

We use a Windows tool called H2testw (free to download)which essentially performs many write operations to the target device (flash drive). Once completed the data is read back. This reveals any data corruption issues and more importantly reveals the true likely capacity of the flash memory chip used in the device. We are in the process of collecting further evidence and seek this product's removal from the Amazon marketplace as it is misleading consumers and is unlawful.
66 Comments| 226 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2014
This memory stick only holds 16gb of material. It will show on your PC as 64gb capacity but nowhere near that in reality....rubbish, don't buy!!!
11 Comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2017
keep my video safe in one place!
on 26 September 2014
I tried to but mp4 videos and other format videos I manage to get about 4 on then it would not recognised the usb in my pc I had to re-format it. I am think this is not a 64gb drive or it is faulty.
on 28 September 2017
does the job
on 29 July 2017
Brill thnx :-)
on 21 April 2015
good value for money,,,just what I wanted
on 22 February 2014
they are a piece of shight, transfered Vidio files to them all looks Ok plug into anther computer it can only find some of them plugged back into original computer delteted the lost files re-did it was ok or so I thought plug it into my tablet It does not even pick the drive up (and yes I have the dedicated adaptor for my tablet) Sony Expria Z.
And yes I have tried reformat all to no avail and they do not work on the Samsung Tablets either so save your money they ain't worth it.
11 Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
A friend bought 3 of these and gave me one to copy some files for him.
They don't work! After trying to copy about 16gb of files the drive became unusable. It could not be reformatted - in fact the mere presence of the unit in a USB port prevented any file manager or formatter from running.
Avoid these like the plague. What is an '8gb drive upgraded to 64gb' anyway? There ain't no such animal!
Zero stars. Amazon, please remove this car boot sale tat from your catalogue - it does you no credit.
11 Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2014
I noticed data loss when 8Gb or more was "written" to this scam product so, following the lead of another reviewer, I tested the product and the resulting report is as follows:
"The media is likely to be defective.
7.6 GByte OK (16049130 sectors)
54.8 GByte DATA LOST (115014678 sectors)."
The bottom line being that, although this product shows up as being 64Gb, in Explorer, the effective writable area is only 7.6Gb (54.8Gb being junk). Accordingly, I would not even trust the "useable" 7.6Gb with anything important.
Absolute scam and am surprised that Amazon allow this supplier to bring the Amazon site into such disrepute.
Despite having purchased this over a month ago, I am going to hound both the supplier and Amazon for a refund (as well as an apology). I suggest other dissatisfied customers do likewise. United, we stand and divided, we fall.
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse