Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

Ella Eyre is being tipped to be big this year, and here we are given a taster. This acoustic version is really good to listen to, and shows off Ella's voice. I was surprised when I saw how old she is, as her voice does sound like it should come from someone older. This is a nice track to listen to and is sure to be enjoyed by quite a few people.
on 11 January 2014
Having never heard of the artist, I went into it not knowing what to expect, so I was pleasantly surprised to find myself listening to a catchy tune. Ella has an instantly identifiable voice (akin to Duffy & Shingai Shoniwa); smooth and smoky, with oodles of soul and tons of appeal. I very much liked it, and can highly recommend it.
on 18 January 2014
a great tune this,a very distinctive voice,having never heard ella before was really impressed with her vocals,cant wait for her album
on 23 January 2014
Ella is very talented, a beautiful voice with depth and quality. I was surprised that I didn't already know her name as this was such a good single.
on 18 January 2014
Will purchase other material by this artist.love the words and voice. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and for free download.
on 18 January 2014
An unusual number which has whetted my appetite for Ella Eyre. This was a welcome introduction to this style of music.
on 17 January 2014
Loved it and can't wait to hear more solo material from Ms Eyre in 2014. Her voice is soulful, powerful and a joy to listen to, One of the best "new" talents around (and I have been around long enough to see quite a lot of new talents come and go over the years!). She was by far the best nominee for the Sound Of 2014 to my mind but I know her runner-up spot won't hold her back from being the real winner over the coming years.
on 31 January 2014
I have never heard of Ella Eyre. But when I looked into the name. I noticed that is the stage name for Ella McMahon. London Uk born singer/songwriter current at that age of nineteen. I have to admit her voice has that tone accent I like in female singers its just amazing. I have to say this is one singer/songwriter that I will follow and recommend to everyone I know.
on 24 January 2014
Hearing Ellas voice on Rudimentals CD Home made me check her out. This track is really good in all it's versions. Ella has a deep soulful voice which I love.
on 29 January 2014
This is not my usual genre for purchase but it is well sung, the guitar is well played and it is quite soulful. We may be hearing more of Ella in future.