on 5 June 2017
Good game, some of the questions are really hard and others not. Seems to have a large database of questions, haven't noticed any repeats yet.
6 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2017
Love this great
5 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2018
I really like the programme and thought I would try the app. It is great and can help build your general knowledge
3 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2018
love this as i often win a lot of cyber money also its educational as well good fun too
on 10 March 2018
game for my amazon
on 26 March 2018
great
on 5 February 2015
It's almost watching it on TV - but obviously the chairs are empty. Maybe at a later date, perhaps there could be an option to put avatars on the chairs? Otherwise, a really good app. Excellent!
on 8 October 2016
We didn't really enjoy playing this game, bit simple and uneciting- deleted it after a few days.
on 10 December 2014
The questions are varied and quite testing and the game can become rather addictive. I am not generally into playing games on my Kindle but this is a fun addition for a period of time when you are at a loose end.
on 29 July 2015
Great app, highly addictive because of course I don't win the million so I have to have "one more quick try". The price is great but luckily I used my "£10 of apps free", happy days!!