Beyonce
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 October 2017
A different sounding Beyoncé with a rawness to it. Not completely convinced by the change but the songs do capture you somewhat. Seems like she's trying to compete with Rihanna. Not sure it works. Its okay and there's a dvd to watch as well.
on 14 September 2014
The DVD helps you to understand the songs and the bonus track is amazing! I find the album great for listening to on my commute. I also find it interesting the songs that have been made popular from this album, drunk in love, XO because there are definitely other tracks that our my favourite but it goes to show how an understanding of digital music can revolutionise the way music is promoted i.e. people chose what should be a single via download rather then the artist or label.
on 23 November 2016
Musically the best album I've ever bought. Almost every track is gold, high points are Mine, Rocket, ***Flawless and Partition, but the best I think is Haunted.
Visually, less impressive and Lemonade is in another league.

The Platinum Edition is reprehensible however, with the exception of the Flawless Remix, and perhaps 7/11.
on 4 May 2018
Fantastic and fast service
on 28 February 2018
great buy
on 12 December 2017
Excellent album
on 16 January 2015
Fantastic condition, bought for my cousin - a huge Beyoncé fan, as she had her car and it's contents stolen. So I've replaced her CD collection and we are so impressed with quality and price.
on 5 March 2016
great album!!
One person found this helpful
on 28 November 2016
Not my favourite album but still bloddy good
on 15 September 2016
Great album, visual album included. Delivery was fast and item exactly as described!