on 19 October 2016
A cute flip flop but not very hard wearing!
on 17 May 2015
Bought these last year and wore them to death on holiday because they were so comfortable. Had to buy another pair for this year's hols!. Highly recommend. They are so light and cushioned.
on 3 July 2014
Really happy with these when they arrived,brought for holiday in June ,worn for the

frist time on holiday,look fantastic,fit great ,would of given them 5stars but after 1 week of general use ,they look like l have had them for 1 year ,real shame .
on 11 August 2014
I love them, I brought these because one of my son's brought a pair, (different make but similar style) and I tried them on one day when he was not looking. So I took a look on Amazon, seen the colour and thought I would try them, and they are so comfortable and attractive that I am thinking of getting another pair for my holidays as well.
on 1 September 2014
Unusual design but very comfortable. I lived in them when on holiday.
on 9 January 2015
Had to give them to my step daughter
on 23 September 2014
Wife was very pleased with these!
on 26 October 2015
Brill price and fit
on 18 February 2015
I really like my Animal flip flops as they are fab for holidays - was quite disappointed with these - not enough to send back though.
on 3 October 2014
So comfortable would buy again and would highly recommend