TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We have been through a few different chairs and rockers over the last few years with our two little ones and I agree with some of the other reviewers in that this is one of the better chairs we have had to test and use. We also have the Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker and Seat which our son sometimes sits in although now he is older he prefers to sit on the couch or chill out on his Chicco Twist Armchair (Sea Green). Our daughter is growing our of her other baby seats as they only have a weight limit of 24lbs on them and so this rocker has come at a perfect time for her to use.
The main benefit of this chair is that it is one of the only chairs we have spotted that you can use when your little one outgrows the 'normal' baby bouncer type chairs as these all have a weight limit of 24lbs/11kg and this chair is suitable from newborn until your little one is 40lbs/18kg so plenty of use and 'your money's worth' out of the rocker.
The rocker has three seating positions along with a fold flat function and also has a kickstand. The chair has a vibration function (operated by a D/LR20 battery) which we don't really use and would have preferred a music option or if both music and vibration really would have been good. The rocker cover is removable and machine washable on a cold wash and we have also found that the cover always drys very quickly too so great when you need to wash the cover and get it back on fast so that you can use the chair. The toy bar is also removable for when your little one gets older and doesn't want to use it anymore and as with most seats there is a three point safety harness. The seat is really easy to assemble and only took my husband around 5 minutes to do so. Yes the colours may seem a little garish but when you have little ones most of their things are bright and colourful and you soon get used to it. The seat itself is really nicely padded with a little bit of back support rather than just the normal material and so this really is a lovely seat.

EDIT 21/07/2014:-
This is our new favourite chair and I am so impressed with it. This is the main chair that we use for our daughter and even goes to her Grandad's with her when she visits him as it is so easy to fold down and reasonably compact too. Not only does it have the 3 seat settings but it also has a clip at the back of the head rest part to make the seat into a more 'straight sitting' chair and so effectively there is 6 seating positions on it when used with this function. My daughter is getting to the independent baby stage now and wants to be sitting up as straight as possible most of the time and so the extra clip at the back is very much appreciated. She is also trying her best to almost double herself over and touch the floor in front of the chair and thankfully the chair has never tipped. We use this chair for her mealtimes, just sitting in and also put it into position 2 for her to be rocked to sleep for her morning snooze. A brilliant little chair and I have to say a much improved model on the one we have for our son.
on 1 August 2017
Had this chair over a year it's perfect great price and get loads use out of it.
on 18 July 2017
This is a must have for any parent. Has been a very useful tool since birth, my toddler is almost 2 years and stlill enjoying it.
on 18 July 2017
Great insect like toy, hours of fun
on 5 June 2015
Perfect
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am incredibly impressed with this item. My son is 4 months old now and I was on the lookout for a new seat for him as he has outgrown the mamas and papas swing which we bought for him. We were told to buy him a bumbo by relatives but the problem we have is that his legs are extremely strong (as advised by the nurse giving him his jabs) and we could see him easily tipping it. Nothing seemed right until we saw this and I really wish we had it from Day 1!

As it is designed for newborns through to toddlers, the seat can be adjusted so they are lying almost flat or slightly inclined. Also, it can be rocked or you can change it to stationary by putting down the feet. Finally, the back of the chair can be adjusted so they are sitting more forward. This is very helpful because although my son can hold his head up, he still has a tendency to want to lean forward but we have found that this chair allows him to sit straighter without leaning. Also, there is a slight bit of height to the seat so he cannot tip it.

He loves this chair and looks incredibly comfortable in it.

It is a sturdy product which is easily unclipped for cleaning in the washing machine. It is high quality and something you completely expect from fisher price.

Had we seen this product first, it would have saved us circa £50 already as we have spent £100 on the swing and ring when he refused to go in the swing. Would be a great gift for new parents as it is something that they will not think of.
VINE VOICEon 8 July 2015
Having had our twin boys outgrow their initial chairs, to the point that one of them was escaping the shallow seat by simply drawing his knees up past the straps and sliding out, any replacement needed to be, among other things, deeper & more secure. With us using them to bottle feed them in the morning, keep them in one place when being read to or when just resting or even napping in the day, any new chair was going to have a tough job hitting our requirements. With 3 easily adjustable & secure positions, 4 if you leave the retractable stabilising legs folded up, a removable machine washable padded & cover, adjustable back for sleeping, rubberised feet, a light weight almost flat folding frame, on / off vibration function & a simple, colourful, removable toy bar you really do get a lot of function, form, practicality & usefulness - just what we have come to expect from Fisher Price & what you are grateful for when paying a reasonable, but not insubstantial amount for two chairs. We have started to use them from 10 months old but they will no doubt be in use into our boys second & third years - easily looking like they will work just as chairs when they start to read to themselves or want to be watch TV.
review image review image
on 15 February 2015
Fabulous! My six month old grandson loved sitting in this. It's very safe and secure and the mobile kept him amused for ages. It was easy to assemble and feels sturdy. Also good value for money.
VINE VOICEon 14 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Excellent item from fisher price! This is colourful, well made, easy to assemble and great for the little one to use. Keeps him quiet for ages! Everything seems well made and well designed, i guess that comes from fisher prices expertise in the field. This feels like it will last for a very long time
on 25 April 2016
This is a great chair that my daughter has used since she was about 6 weeks old. It has three different recline options and can rock or stand steady. The battery operated vibrate function is really good and the battery is still going despite me often accidentally leaving it on long after I have picked my daughter up!
My daughter seems happy and comfortable in this chair and loves the animals on the material and the overhead arm which help keep her occupied. My only criticism is that the arm that hangs over the baby with the animals on is quite loud and stiff to get on and off, it might have been better on a swivel or hinge so it can be moved easily to get baby in and out more easily.
Also it is difficult to adjust the height with just one person as it involves holding two buttons and moving the back at the same time. I can understand this is probably to protect against it accidentally changing height but it is a pain if you want to change it quickly and could be done another way.