on 2 March 2014
I purchased The Trevor Nelson's Collection 2 because the first one blew me away. I absolutely fell in love with the first collection and wore it to death in my car. The second collection is great as well but nothing is as good as the first one. I am still playing it in the car and my family love it. I wanted to purchase the second collection as it needed to be done. Love the whole concept of him putting together music from the past and the new tunes as well. I think the cd's make a great Mother's Day present to any mum who enjoys music especially R 'n' B tracks. Trevor has done it to me again. Singing away to my favourites makes my day. If you have the first collections I recommend you buy the second one as well. If you don't, you won't know what you are missing. Roll on the third collectioln. Can't wait!!!
on 15 February 2014
Another great collection of 60 tracks, the only thing that it doesn't have is the additional track with more than an hour's worth of Continuous DJ Mix which is found on the iTunes version of the album.
6 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2018
Good Price and quick delivery. Nice tunes not quite as good as collection 1 but not complaining at that price will probably purchase 3 too soon!
on 15 May 2015
I loved Collection 1. So bought collection 2. Trevor Nelson is brilliant at mixing popular RnB with club classics. I trust and like his choices and compilations and will continue to buy his collections. Great CD to put on when you've got friends round. Quality background music but music you can dance to, if the mood takes you.
on 7 June 2014
Wow! this was my first Amazon cloud player purchase and I wont be looking back. Getting the album immediately was the greatest selling point as I was in TrevorNelson heaven within 5 mins and rocking out all my best tracks on my bluetooth soundbar. My hard copy arrived long after (2 days) I had downloaded the app unto Ipad, Android and laptop, this meant I had a copy of the album virtually everywhere I went - even when jogging. A really good collection of music from the 80s, 90s and beyond with a few modern day artists and remixes thrown in to keep it fresh - love it!
on 17 June 2018
Choooooooooonssss of the Old skool!!

For the 80's Soul heads!! :-)
on 8 January 2017
Massive fan of Trevor Nelson and this is no exception. We listen to these in the car, whilst driving down to the coast. Perfect
on 6 April 2014
I really felt that the First Collection would have been better on 2 discs, dispensing with the dross. ( amongst the absolutely outstanding) this 2nd set doesn't have so many exceptional tracks, but has none of the dross! So all in all, a good album.
on 9 February 2014
All the oldies and new music ifu like r and b and soul music from past and present ..as it has 3 cds really enjoyed all of them ..great for getting ready to go out or just relaxing at home I have all trevor nelson collections and they are all good brilliant tunes
on 1 February 2014
I like to have the original cd's rather than downloading onto iTunes just in case I loose at some stage at least I can download again. This album is brilliant I have his first one and will keep collecting them all the songs you know and love