on 25 January 2014
you have got to get this it is the best book in the whole universe you need to get it. if you don't get it you should think to your self I am so missing out that book has got to be the best book ever and I haven't got it!!!!
on 19 December 2013
This is the best ebook out of my 200+ books on my Kindle and probably the best book out of 900+ books in my house.It's worth it!Highly recommend and a brilliant continuation of the first book!Buy it,you'll agree with me.
on 6 March 2016
I loved this book it is mind blowing and u can't put it down
I recommend this to minecraft fans so u have a idea about it
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’
on 16 March 2014
IT WAS AMAZING!!! I couldn't stop reading! People that are deciding between this book and something else, ! HOW E THIS ONE!!!! You won't regret it. 5 STARS!
on 31 January 2014
I had a choose of a few books I picked this I read it and I told myself if I didn't get this I would be missing out on the world's best book!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 23 February 2014
The end proved that you are a good story teller as you made us all want more of the story and its a great story but why did he loose hi memory ?
on 1 March 2014
AWESOME, GREAT. Unfortunately I hadn't read the first BOOK, GOOD to read,ENJOYABLE,5 STARS, 10 OUT OF TEN
I I
(______)
on 31 March 2016
The characters were amazing, I could really feel the character's emotions. An amazing book, and I would recommend this book to anyone :)
on 4 January 2014
Really cool herobrine is real
People plus I saw him and
If you see him and your
Not prepared he will
Kill you
on 7 November 2016
Fantastic scary and, Great story overall. A few spelling mistakes but oh well it's the story that counts isn't it?!