on 11 June 2014
I now have several pairs of these flip flops and they are all so comfortable. They are the only ones I can wear, every other make has given me blisters between my toes. I just wish Rocket Dog would make them in more colours and patterns to match summer clothes.
on 10 August 2014
Rocket Dog Flip Flops are the best flip flops ever. They are supportive, not totally flat, there are so many fantastic designs and the fabric "thong" does not rub, even when brand new, between the toes. I have had so many comments when wearing these flip flops my friends are starting to buy them themselves. A bit pricier but well worth it and will last a good few years if you are careful with them ! I am a true convert.
on 13 August 2014
These flip flops are wonderful. I've been looking for new ones for ages, since the pair I bought from M&S have finally given up the ghost. I checked M&S's website first for a replacement, but the soles looked very thin, and I wasn't at all happy with the 'value for money' look of them. So, onto Amazon, where I found the Rocket Dog Sandals. I haven't taken them off since they arrived, and will be ordering another two pairs as soon as I've finished writing this review! The thick sole and the soft toe thong makes them very comfortable.

If you like flip flops, I can't recommend these highly enough.
on 5 October 2015
I already had a pair almost worn out as I wear them all the time.
These are so comfy I can walk forever they feel like slippers.in fact I have ordered another pair in a different colour. They seem to mould to your feet.
on 20 August 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn.I can hardly feel the piece that goes between your toes.The sole looks as if it should wear out quickly because it's kind of spongy, but I've been wearing these for a while and they still look like new..Another good thing is you can just run them under the tap if they get a bit grubby and they dry really quickly.
on 26 September 2014
Rocket Dog thong sandals (flip flops) are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever had. The thong never rubs between toes right from the start. Plenty of rubber at heel which acts as a great shock absorber. Fun colours, very light for packing, good if you have hard floors in your home and slipping on after a shower.
on 13 August 2014
Even though these are a little on the small size, they still fit ok & they make my feet look smaller than they are. I like that the top is material & not rigid like some thong sandles, I love the design, they are well made & very comfortable, & I think they were reasonably priced too.
on 2 April 2015
The quality and everything else is perfectly fine except that the bits covering the sides of your sole are not flat and that hurts! Shame though coz I love Rocket Dog products otherwise. I had to return it.
on 15 January 2015
I suffer from policeman's foot (can't remember the technical term!) and wanted something to wear at home as I can't wear anything flat. These are brilliant, very comfortable, pain has gone and look good too. Have ordered another pair in black for the Summer.
on 28 July 2014
This is the 3rd or 4th pair I've had -different designs though, and absolutely love them. Have worn others time and time again and so solid,not flimsy. Have thick enough soles that make walking so easy. Toe post is always fabric so doesn't rub between toes at all. Great saving also from original price, thankyou