Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 March 2017
This is my third purchase from Happy Kombucha, my first was milk kefir grains and water kefir grains. I bought both to see which one I preferred, I actually love both of them and are both doing very well. I was so impressed with the results and the quality I decided to buy and try their kombucha. Just like before the it was well packaged, the service was quick. The kombucha was a very healthy specimen indeed and I'm looking forward to trying the finished product as soon as it is ready. I've got a sneeky suspicion I'm going to enjoy the finished kombucha when ready, I carn't wait. Many thanks Happy Kombucha you've done it again!
on 24 March 2017
I'm new to the world of fermented drinks! I've already gotten settled into water and milk kefir and loving both so I decided to give kombucha a try. I gave Happy Kmpombucha a chance as their reviews were pretty good!
The scoby arrived quite promptly! It was bigger than I expected, had to squeeze in to a 2ltr jar (I'm not complaining at all! It's great) it was healthy and thick! It came with pretty comprehensive instructions! I didn't need to contact the customer service, though I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help! By the second brew it's already happy and making a baby! Thank you a Happy Kombucha! You've done well!
on 7 July 2016
This is my first time making my own brew. The process was really fun for me. I still haven't tasted my hard work as yet but I already have a baby scobby!
Great packing, clear instructions, happy kombucha everyone!
on 6 April 2017
Arrived as stated and is now producing kombuha.
on 12 March 2017
Scobby doo be doo, fantastic, mother has had a baby, ❤️This stuff, thank you 😊
on 9 April 2017
Arrived as scheduled and in great shape -- the best scoby I have ever seen in my 20 years of making kombucha tea at home!
on 26 November 2015
Toby my scoby is a wonderful vinegary bastard who turns my sweet tea into fizzy alcoholic health tonic. He has since given birth to Moby his lumpy son. Beautiful the pair of them are. I love them like my own children. Thank you to these home-brewing heroes at Happy Kombucha who packed Toby up for his travels from their place to mine in two plastic bags with a travelling volume of Kommy for the way. Toby slipped straight in at mine in his very own old sweet jar. He recently made Kombucha for an entire yoga retreat in the peak district. We had Kombucha cocktails all round. He certainly brings life this little super-star. I've tried him with black tea, earl grey, decaf and different sugars to varying degrees of success and tastes. I have to say, Toby was a little displeased when the sugar was not white he got a little moody but he seems back on form now. Go Tobes. We love you. Can I come and visit the Happy Kombucha factory?
11 Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2014
I have made a brew twice now and have had excellent results. A new baby scoby forms every time and can be passed to someone to make a brew. The Mother scoby is ok to use for every brew until it shows signs that it needs to be discarded.
on 23 March 2016
Brand new to kombucha and was worried i would fail. I needn't have worried however. I followed the instructions and used green tea. After 7days my scoby was at the bottom of the brewing jar and a nice new scoby 5mm or so thick had formed on the surface. Just tasted it and never having had kombucha before and therefore no frame of reference i nerbously tool my first sip. Heavenly. Tasted to me like a mixture of honey and apple juice, kind of like a very weak mead. Just setting my second brew off as we speak and am seiously comtemplating stepping up my operations with the 5l continuous brew container kit. Wholeheartedly recommended.
on 20 April 2015
I've successfully brewed many batches of kombucha with this SCOBY. I recommend letting everything get to the same room temprature befor making your brew to ensure best results and consider using a heat pad.