Very pleases with my purchase, very well made.
Great value for money, love it
on 9 July 2014
Looks great and fits the kindle perfectly. So glad I went for this and not the mote expensive ones
on 7 May 2014
I have enjoyed the new Kindle meets all my needs its small and compact easy to use use it lots on flights downloading programs.
on 12 February 2014
I needed a cover for my new kindle fire. I was attracted to the colours. It's a very classy looking cover black and tan. I like the fact that it doubles as a stand for the kindle. I use it when doing the washing up at t he e n d of a meal. Click on some music or watch BBC iPlayer the case is propped up on the windowsill. Makes the washing up go faster. Great t wee case.
on 10 July 2014
Seems to do what it says on the tin. Have not had it long enough to determine longevity. I have only two criticisms. One - there is nowhere to store the provided stylus, and Two - as there is no facility to stand the kindle in the 'portrait' orientation it makes the tablet heavy and awkward to hold for reading.
on 10 February 2015
Its bulkier than I thought but does the job well, I also think the quality of fabric is not as high as I'd hoped for the cost, its only £5 cheaper than the Kindle's own leather cover and it is clearly not leather which isn't an issue but it looks like 'fake' leather which isn't as nice, so the colour is not as rich as it appeared in the picture. As I said, so far, does the job. Screen cover was very fiddly to work out and ended up in the bin as it got ruined whilst trying to work out which side to stick on, started with air bubbles in, then realised it was wrong way around but by then it was covered in dust from static so useless and pointless. Seems ok without though.
on 29 January 2014
excellent quality product that just partners the kindle fire hdx perfectly . Highly recommend purchasing this product . Pity I didn't have one like this when I bought my first kindle . Arrived on time , very happy !
on 4 February 2014
I ordered the purple premium case but it was subject to a delay in production and I was offered the black premium case for immediate dispatch instead. Excellent communication from the seller. This case is fantastic for the price. In terms of the quality, look and feel it could easily be mistaken for a much pricier product. Looking at the photos I'd say that spending the extra £3 on the premium case, as I did, is worth it.
on 26 April 2014
This is my second kindle the other one being hd fire 32gb which was fine but I wanted to upgrade to 64gb plus this is better screen but I wouldent say their was a big difference between the two, all my books and apps were automatically downloaded as soon as I put my wi-Fi code , all I all it's a great little gadget and I use it more than my ipad although having said that I'm writing this review on my iPad because my kindle is upstairs in the bedroom
And I can't be bothered going up to get it but yes I love it and I'm looking forward to downloading loads of music and film oh and the sound quality is superb , better than ipad. Will I upgrade from this one in the future? No I don't think so this have everything I need in a tab, still loads of stuff I've not tried yet, I'm not into games but I may get round to it....