on 10 May 2014
...so this did the job perfectly.

Genuine manufacturers product but cheaper and will last me ages.

Cheaper than buying a full set.
on 24 March 2014
i would recommend buying this package as its genuine for samsung and the package is better value for money rather than buying them seperate
on 6 February 2014
Toners received securely wrapped up. Although they are only 50% filled as advertised they are genuine Samsung toner products at less than 50% of the cost of fully filled toners. This is a good way of buying replacement toners for a Samsung colour laser printer C410W.
on 18 March 2015
I bought a laser printer as I was fed up with the ink always drying out on my ink jet printer. My Samsung laser printer came with a starter version of their toner cartridges and they have lasted several months without any problem. When they ran out I decided to get a replacement starter set as I don't do a lot of printing but when I do I want it to work. I am very pleased with these genuine Samsung toner cartridges which are easy to fit in place and work immediately without any fuss. Altogether worth the money for ease of use and peace of mind.
on 14 September 2014
Not quite what it seems! A starter pack means the cartridges are only half full or least they should be. While they are genuine Samsung items the packaging certainly isn't. By not being packed in the correct upright orientation the powder certainly starts work it's way out in transit. I weigh check every printer cartridge I receive with the purpose of checking the actual amount of 'powder' inside. After brushing off the surplus on the exterior, I again checked the weight for useable powder and all 4 were under what they should be, one significantly. Not a good buy!
on 26 July 2014
good value but note the refills do not contain the normal amount of toner.
on 4 August 2014
I am very pleased with my order and the price was reasonable.
on 19 March 2015
Arrived on the day advised, as described starter pack so I presume the toners will be a little light on the fill but they are genuine Samsung and I wanted a back up supply pretty quick.
on 31 July 2015
Black toner had some loose part inside but it works. Also, these are much lighter compared to the originals which is really weird. Anyway printing quality is superb.
on 16 June 2015
Fantastically quick delivery. In perfect condition, so simple to change toner, didn't even need any instructions! I'll definitely be ordering again.