Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 14 February 2017
Prompt services, book as description. Thanks
on 31 May 2017
Good book
on 30 May 2017
This book is awesome for little ones and really good for a bed time story!
I do recommend thus book to any adults with children
on 25 September 2015
You can keep all your electronic wizardry, when all said and done the book still remains the most powerful form of entertainment. The look on my grandchildren's faces when reading this to them, their interest in the subject and the illustrations of course all add up to hours of happiness. It's also and excellent way of practising their reading and spelling skills. N.B. They are also taught the name of the author and the illustrator, reason they learn to appreciate their works and are then learn a little bit more about them ( this is also the norm now at their school). My grandchildren were fortunate enough to meet one such author viz Julia Donaldson, (What the Ladybid Heard) , she is one of their favourites.
on 23 December 2013
I would recommend this book to older children aged 7-16. I like the pictures and the day seemed exciting and fun. I put 5 stars because it had amazing pictures, fantastic language and great colours.
on 23 February 2014
Camela and Leon on that day, calm and existing. lots to do , lots to see and lots to think of. all calm and relaxing, although it was a birthday. pretty branded and amazing things, all off that in one day. I would highly recommend this book for you.
on 23 March 2014
I liked this book because of the girl called Camelea. She was sweet and loyal to everyone around her. I want to read this book again and again.
on 21 March 2014
"It was good. I liked where they played hide and seek. The book was fun and not boring" that is what my child said
on 26 December 2013
it was about a girl who loved her day and partied with her friends, suitable for young readers to start reading
on 19 February 2015
Chose this as a bedtime read and it was just the right length. I liked the focus on nature and simple innocent pleasures that children experience. My daughter's were silently attentive for the whole time. The illustrations are full of detail that we could have talked about more had it not been bedtime. Great for a free book.