Customer reviews

Size: Size 30|Colour: Pink/Blue/White|Change
Price:£13.96 - £22.14

on 5 September 2014
The product was everything I wanted for my daughter. Nice design, quality material, vivid colours. Everything but size. I ordered 32" marked as for 13 years. I know that you can't always judge by years but my daughter is only 11 so I went by equivalent height specified (150cm). And despite the item having the very label stating 32" (150 cm) it was way too tight, length wise. And it's not down to the manufacturer sizes either as we have other Speedo ones perfectly suited. And because they don't do it in greater sizes, I had to return the item and I'm being refunded for the price paid. But not for the postage to return the item.
How to prove the item you genuinely ordered isn't actually the one you got, despite what the label says?
on 30 January 2014
Very good quality. It fits perfectly on my daughter. The back part is also very nice and feminine. Lovely colours
on 13 January 2015
All the rest of my daughter's Speedo swimming costumes are the same size as this one I bought - however this was way too small resulting in a disappointed customer. Extremely disgruntled with the return in the item too having to pay myself for special delivery package.
on 7 February 2015
Product itself is great but sizing is way off, I had to send the first one back as it was far too small even though I measured my daughter and ordered that size. Ended up getting 2 sizes bigger.
on 7 January 2015
Chosen because of brand reliability colour and design for a girl who is a very slim 8 year old Fit is just perfect A regular competitive swimmer so the endurance of the fabric will be tested
on 1 November 2014
Lovely colours, my daughter loves it. Check size guide first, had to buy a few years up (knew this as I've bought Speedo for her before). She can't wait for her next swimming lesson 😄😄
on 29 August 2014
We loved this costume. Its just a shame the daughter left it at swimming the week after I purchased it.
on 29 August 2014
This is a lovely costume. We always buy speedo and as usual we were not disappointed.
on 26 November 2014
This is brilliant - boughht for my granddaughter and she loves it.
on 30 October 2014
This was excelent for my 15 year old duaghter. Very ggod quality.