on 9 April 2014
My baby loves this and falls asleep as soon as I put her in it because its so cosy,it was on the large side but hopefully we still have some chilly days and she can get some more wear from it.It is very cute with the little tail and paws,was pleased with this purchase.
on 22 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend's newborn and was thrilled to see a photo of the baby wrapped up snugly against the cold and looking extremely cute. Looks as if there is plenty of room for growth without being too big.
on 25 December 2013
I was sceptical as to how great the item would be due to the very reasonable price I paid. But I am so glad I went ahead with the purchase as the outfit is adorable and we always receive lots of coo's from family, friends and passersby as to how cute our son looks in this outfit.
I particularly like the sewn on mitts which when used show little paw prints, the buttons are nice and easy snap buttons. The item is generous in size and will last all of winter so great value for money.
Only problem I find is that the hood slips back and does not fully cover my son's head so I have to use a hat underneath whilst outdoors to be on the safe side- but to be honest the pic does reflect this.
All in all I highly recommend as it is a lovely warm, cosy little bear outfit!
on 13 June 2014
It'll fit..eventually, & I did like the style of the garment & quality of the material...great for warmth in winter wear...
on 14 March 2014
I carn't really say how it fit because I have bought it for my grand baby and it's not born yet, but it looks so cute
on 11 December 2014
for once i ordered a garment in the 18 - 24 month size range and it was realistic , lovely soft and warm for my granddaughters comfort , very cute , she looks a bit like an ewok, it washes and dries quickly always a bonus . Another bonus is that with changing the way to do up the poppers you can convert it into a sleeping bag style , also great for changing a nappy because of the way the poppers are placed Highly recommended
on 11 December 2015
This suit has a nasty smell like it's been in storage a long time. It will need washing before use but instructions state cold hand wash. It's a padded suit so hand washing will mean it's very difficult to dry. Disappointing quality
on 30 November 2014
I ordered 6-12 months. However I think I received the smaller size. As he was only able to wear when he was 6mts, now he is 8 mts and its no use. There was no size label at all. But otherwise very nice and warm.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this product for my 10 month old baby. it fits really well other than the hand. the hand length is too long, we need to fold it twice to take the hand out.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2014
Arrived in good time and is well made and of good quality. Plenty of room and looks so cute, very pleased overall with quality and price