on 19 April 2016
Hiccup and his friends battle to keep Berk safe from enemies!

I bought this for my autistic son, who has a special interests in dragons. Wow what a great adventures and I am amazed at how many species of dragon there actually is! Great imagination and fantastic fun for the family.
on 25 February 2017
Love Dragons! Good quality DVD, arrived in the time given. I would have appreciated consolidated postage (I must admit that I didn't contact the seller about it).
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 August 2016
I love the Dragons Riders of Berk. I wanted to have the episodes on DVD to watch them over and over again. The dvds themselves were fine and well packaged. No complaint.
on 29 November 2013
What can I say - excellent, brilliant. I am so pleased I ordered Series 2. Will not play on dvd player, but works fine on laptop connected to tv.
I am so glad I ordered it - my 5 year old daughter loves it too.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2014
My seven-year old loved both films and tried to catch these episodes when they were on TV. He is delighted to now have them on DVD and seems to be really enjoying them. Production-wise, they appear to be of the same high quality as the two movies.
on 14 December 2016
Fabulous product and arrived on time. Our whole family loves this series and it doesn't disappoint adults or children.
on 23 August 2014
we are all dragonned out! there are so many different toothless films and series out there, it's hard to figure what's what. my kids all enjoyed watching this series. (even though they had already seen both full length movies) my kids are 11, 8 and 6.
on 17 February 2015
My son loved the first How to Train Your Dragon film and after a watching a few of the TV episodes it was clear they had kept to the same winning formula - we had to purchase the complete series. Great for children and the parents wont get bored either.
on 16 August 2017
Son loved it
on 28 June 2014
THIS ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.
THE DVD WAS VERY ENTERTAINING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT RELEASE IN THE SERIES WHICH I WILL MOST CERTAINLY BUY AS THIS IS A SERIES WORTH WATCHING FOR ALL AGES.