on 29 March 2017
This is brilliant. It charges much faster than others that I've come across and stores more energy. Highly recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 September 2014
Incredibly useful. Comes in handy at unexpected times.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 May 2014
Sometimes when first plugging a device in it charges for a little bit then stops. I have not worked out why that is yet. It may be related to the fact I have Battery Doctor installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3 but I'm not sure. Once I do get it to stay charging it has great capacity and has recharged many devices without issues on a single full charge. It's definitely got the kind of capacity I expected. In fact, I needed to find more devices to charge because I wanted to take it camping for the weekend and I was finding it difficult to get it to run out so I could recharge it!

The instructions could be a bit better. It talks about the meaning of the LEDs but it has four on the device and consistently refers to only three in the book so it's hard to know whether I'm doing something wrong or not. It also doesn't advise on which port should be used for which device (or how you should decide). In my view, this would be better if it could be controlled automatically by the device and you could plug anything in to any port but I guess that would just add to the cost of what is a great value product.

I'm pretty sure one of the two USB cables it came with doesn't work but perhaps you get two because they are wired differently??
on 12 May 2014
Charged my tablet 2 times,my phone 2 times,my wife's phone 2 times and all this as it came out of the box.
Just 5,5 hours charging (The box says 4,5 - 5,5 hours).
All ports work fine.

Still looking for something negative!
on 12 June 2014
I've used the EasyAcc Ultra many times now for keeping two Samsung Galaxy Tabs and a smartphone replenished several times over when power outlets haven't been available. It really is an excellent device for the price and we're glad we invested.

The company is also extremely helpful. I managed to lose the paper instructions (there is one port in particular that should be used for Samsung tablets and I couldn't remember which it was - same with iPads). There weren't any instructions online, so I emailed the company and they were very nice about it, emailing me a PDF copy of the instructions very quickly indeed. Recommended.
on 4 March 2014
Charged 2 iphone 5's, 1xS3, 1xAsus tablet, 1xsony xperia sp & 1xHTCOne & 1xGoPro3 for about 4 days on and off starting with full power. Definitely worth the investment. Took it on holiday, fine to carry in hand luggage on the plane. Also works as a GoPro battery pack via a usb charge port allowing you to use the GoPro for a very long time.
on 1 June 2014
Does all expected and more.
Used on two camping weekends, charged 2 iphones, xperia z, ipod touch, nexus 7,all by various amounts from around half or nearly empty to full. Still had 2 lights when we got back home. Great piece of kit and good price.
on 2 May 2014
iPod/iPad charger does what it says on the can. charges three pieces of equipment easily and swiftly. plugs in straight from the box and your up and running .it might not be the cheapest piece of kit on the market but I found it to be money well spent.
on 9 May 2014
The 16000mAh battery far exceeded my expectations. It charges my iphone and ipad over and over. The small lights system gives a reasonable idea of how much charge you have left and I never feel I need to worry about a dead battery again.

The battery is a bit taller than an iphone, and more than double the thickness. It is something that fits well in my laptop bag, but I think it is a bit big for my pocket. It charges quickly and lasts for many charges. Exactly what I need for travelling.
on 18 May 2015
Visited my brother and my wife's Samsung phone ran out of charge (surely not!) My brother and family are all Apple and so no charging lead was to hand. He pulled out a similar charger to this and I was very impressed so bought this one. The whole pack is a little bit bulky but you only need to keep the essential leads for it. he keeps his in his caravan - I now keep this 'charged' and in the car in case my wife's phone is once again flat.....