on 23 May 2017
Lovely comfy flats - I was lucky enough to have tried a pair on in a shop before I purchased these. I am a size 5 generally but have a wide food. The size 6 in this shoe fits perfectly. Should I buy another pair before they go - decisions decisions.
on 23 April 2016
Really like these shoes,but l did accidentally order the wrong size
on 5 April 2016
Good looking shoe and lovely colour - just right for the Spring. I have Fly boots and sandals which fit beautifully but these are just too narrow.
on 27 July 2017
I sent them back as not great looking on.
on 4 July 2015
Basic black fly London shoe - I've got several of these shoes and found this pair to be a bit smaller than the others. I've kept them but they will need broken in.
on 18 September 2017
Sasdly nit for me
on 30 April 2017
Great
on 5 February 2017
Feet do unfortunately hurt after a few hours of wear. Hard especially on arches. Did not expect this for the price.
on 2 September 2016
Great
on 20 October 2017
Lovely comfortable shoes, sure I could hit the streets of Liverpool, shopping all day and the feet would still be comfortable. Ready for my next pair of Fly London shoes.