on 2 March 2015
My 14 yr old son was delighted with this gift.
It is portable and the sound quality is good for such a small speaker.
on 30 December 2015
Amazing sound from such a small device. Yes, the bass is slightly lacking since anyone with a knowledge of Physics will know you cannot get deep bass form small cone speakers but what it does excel in is mid to top clarity and very loud with relatively low distortion. Some have said the Bose soundlink is better at a similar price but that is because it has physically bigger speakers hence a better bass but reviews have said it lacks at the top end. It is all a matter of preference - personally I hate booming bass and prefer clarity in the mid to top range which this gives in abundance. I have to say both seem to be overpriced but, fortunately, mine was a gift and it will get a lot of use. Love it.
on 26 March 2016
This speaker is now a well established design item because it looks so cool and contemporary.
I purchased it over 2 years ago and it still works absolutely perfect.
Even the packaging box looks really good.
As an object, it is beautiful to look at, it hardly takes any space at all and the finishing is perfect - I can't find any flaw with it. I got the dark blue colour which is looks a bit like a slightly metallic navy.
It charges very fast and the charge lasts a very long time. It is incredibly easy to pair with audio devices.
I use it for music by pairing it to the iPod or iPhone.
The sound quality is excellent and it can go to a very loud setting if that's what you need.
It is very portable because of its size, long charge and robustness. It also comes with a very good zip up soft carry case - the case is black of a spongy material, lightweight but provides very good protection and it looks good.
I'm very pleased with this speaker. It was expensive so I'm pleased it is of such good quality and it hasn't broken.
on 4 January 2016
Doesn't work unless charged with adapter, won't work if taken off charge, had to send back to Apple to see what problem is, this was a gift for my son as a xmas present, only wish I bought it from a shop as would of had it replaced straight away.
on 15 May 2016
In just over a year and hardly used, the battery would not recharge 'at all'. Very disappointing. Bluetooth was okay via my iPod, but I could never get the Bluetooth to work when using my PC and had to plug it in instead.
on 7 July 2016
the battery stopped charging after a year and now needs to be connected to the charger. what a waste of money!
on 25 November 2016
Do not bother may aswell have put my lkney down the toilet.. after it being such a great speaker for a fee months then I havn't used it it no longer switches on or charges... paying for brand here. Had the product over a year aswell it's not good considering the price I've paid for it. Best of it is there's nothing I can do about taking it back or fixing the thing..
on 12 November 2015
I bought this for my grand son for Christmas last year and he likes it very much. However he has now told me that the device no longer charges and even buying a new charging cable did not help. It still does not charge and it is therefore not working. I am hoping it can be replaced or repaired under warranty, but the device when working is great.
on 26 March 2016
Was a gift hasn't worked for months. Can't even return or replace absolute joke.
on 8 January 2016
This is a fantastic little speaker, however, this is the second one I have received (as the first one was faulty) and after only 3 months its broken and no longer switches on. I advice people to buy it with a full warrenty (like in a shop) rather than from this seller.