on 27 February 2015
Daughter chose this as her present and she loves it, has arranged all her favourite make up in there and it has pride of place on the dressing table. Good value.
on 26 March 2016
Exactly what I was looking for all my bits n pieces. It is quite deceiving as to how much it can hold. I would definitely recommend this product and the seller (it arrived early). All in all an excellent product and service.
on 19 January 2016
This is one of the best makeup storage organisers I have ever bought! It fits everything of mine so nicely without having to waste any space :) I've recommended two of my friends and a family member to invest in one of these because it's that awesome and they all also love it! Thumps up all the way for this product, it's definitely worth my money!!!
on 22 July 2017
Good product, am falling in love with clear make up organisers. But returned it because I don't have space for it
on 29 May 2017
I love this item it has sorted my make up out, its fabulous to be honest
on 5 September 2016
These are great. I have 2 and they hold all my makeup well. Each draw has good space and they are really sturdy. High quality and recommended.
on 28 June 2017
This is a very handy product and it keeps my medication handy
on 13 April 2015
Love it and would buy again IF it had different handles.
When i have makeup,moisturiser etc on my hands it is difficult to grip onto the small thin handles

But for the purpose its brilliant and holds plenty of my makeup
on 12 June 2015
Item came in a beat up box, with a crack to the back & scratches to the front & side. I needed the item urgently for an event so not able to return, however any other time, I would have asked for another one. Drawers are ok size, get lots of smaller things in there, certainly looks neat (apart from the scratches!)
on 14 April 2016
Love this product. Brilliant organiser for your makeup and jewellery and slightly larger draws than the small version. Fast delivery too.