on 7 July 2014
The headphones are great with sound cancelling as I can walk down the street and can practically hear nothing they look very unique in their style and fit very comfy. And a plus is that if it ever gets tangled you can undo it very fast by pulling both ends and no matter what it will come undone. this is a great product and I would recommend it to any of my friends.
on 19 May 2015
really great headphones but broke after 5 months, hence no 5 stars, but I have bought another pair because I liked them so much.
the bass seems to resonate in your head with both headphones in and it feels like you are imagining the music rather than listening to it.
would recommend to anyone.
on 13 April 2014
Reasonable cost/benefit headset. It works exactly as advertised. The noise cancelling performance is remarkable for a passive cancellation. I'd recommend this product for anyone searching for a well-designed and cheap headset.
on 7 June 2014
Excellent price for this quality. The sound quality is really good and loud. They fit into your ear perfectly, giving extra comfort. These feel as though they are built to last. Excellent buy and excellent product. 10/10
on 29 April 2014
So I bought these earphones to replace the standard ones i got with my IPhone and I didn't expect much but these do what it says! Quality is so much better than Apple earphones is deffinetly recommend it!
on 14 March 2015
headphone are really good, great value for money initial impressions really good, sound quality is good but the bass is a little that might be my phone or the music i listen too, anyway would recommend.
on 8 August 2014
Very bad quality. One of them (the right one) broke down within 2 days and now I hear a crackling sound everytime I plug it in my ear. I have to stay really still otherwise it stops working properly.
on 22 March 2015
If I could I'd give it zero stars, the noise quality is awful, gives me headaches just after listening to one song and when I asked for a refund they gave me £3 out of the £11 I paid
on 26 February 2014
The quality is excellent when balanced against the price....Honestly... these have better sound than my main set of earphones .....and I purchased these for 1/5 th the price....
on 26 July 2015
Great sound from these headphones. Previously purchased pair for myself, and bought for my son and he thinks they are the best headphones he has ever had for sound.