on 29 January 2014
If you like a tale about a paranoid psyycopath with a penchant for killing almost anything that comes within reach, then this is the book for you.
Personally, I won't be following his subsequent episodes.
on 25 June 2015
I just finished the last book in this series. This book is a very good story with really good characters. I actually bought this book several months ago and put it in the "to be read later" stack (well stack is figurative since it was on my Kindle). I could not put the book down and immediately downloaded the other books in the series and didn't put them down until they were finished either. Lots of action and drama. I am very impressed by this author and hope he will continue to write stories as good as this.
on 29 June 2015
Managed 57% of the book before boredom got the better of me. I mean yes he killed anybody who looked at him crookedly but that's it, the same sequence every time. It was like the terminator, if you talk I will kill you, if you move I will kill you, as for breathing forget it. I mean great film but as a central character of a book the terminator would leave a lot to be desired, same with this guy.
on 4 June 2014
Good story with action and interest leading to a great lead on for a follow on story. Hope its soon
on 6 March 2015
I REALY ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND HAVE JUST GOT THE NEXT FOLLOW UP BOOK.
on 19 January 2015
great read great story, gripping plot