on 8 January 2014
This is a really nice quality cotton t-shirt. However I ordered a size medium, which when it came was very obviously at least a size large, if not XL. Luckily I can us it for someone else, so I don't have to return it & I will order another one size S.
on 9 August 2014
Was looking for something different for my husband's 50th but not too 'tacky' - this was ideal!! It was a bit more expensive than some others I saw but I liked the way the logo appeared and it is nice quality material - quite thick compared to some t-shirts I've seen. If anything the sizing is not overly generous (I ordered Large and it's a neat fit). Would definitely recommend but there are probably others that would have fitted the bill at a lower price - especially as it's not something he's likely to wear all that often!!
on 17 April 2014
Very fitting for my 50yr young man. Both in style and in fit. The material is a good thickness too, no shoddiness here! Thanks for a speedy service and a quality item.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this t shirt for my husband's 50th in navy. Bought XXL, very true to size and the quality of the cotton is excellent. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this for my Hubby for his Birthday, it arrived sooner than anticipated, good quality, although a little on the large side, I felt if i had chosen a size smaller it would have been too small, however maybe not.
on 29 November 2014
Bought this as a gift for my Dads 50th. He put it on as soon as he opened it and wore it all night. It's a good quality t-shirt. Very happy and the size I chose fit him well. This product came very quickly.
on 25 April 2014
This t-shirt was exactly as expected. Good quality material and perfect fit. Wanted something that did not display the age '50' as this limits when it can be worn.
on 15 October 2014
The wine coloured t shirt is a lovely colour. Seems very good quality and a good length, not too short. A bit large on the shoulders but fit round rather large stomach! I would say it is slightly larger than an average XL I have bought. Delivered on time and well packaged. Thank you.
on 18 May 2014
Product very good, delivery excellent. Must agree with previous reviews, would normally have ordered XXL, but ordered XL, so maybe one size less is the thing to do. Apologies for delay in reviewing but my son's birthday is today so only opened a few hours ago.
Very please, many thanks.
on 6 June 2014
very pleased with t shirt for 50th birthday gift Recipient loved it and wore it to main event
Nice quality and discreet