Customer reviews

All of Me
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.40

on 18 August 2014
best book I've read in months! Great storyline, paced well. Strong, enjoyable characters. I was addicted and read it in 24 hours! it was my first read by Gina Sorelle but will not be my last!!!!! one click and I SWEAR you will not be disappointed!
on 16 December 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are all very well written and the plot is unusual for the genre and realistic for the most part. I loved Nathan and Stella and you're rooting for them all the way. I imagine there will be a follow on but the story is complete in itself. It would have been a five star review but there are a lot of errors. Extra words, missing words, miss-spelt words. During some of the love scenes the clothing changes from one outfit to another. I also found the use of forward slashes a bit jarring and I'm not usually too critical of self published stories (in this regard anyway). I think the author realised she had a really good tale to tell and got a bit carried away trying to finish it, hence the mistakes. If it were my book I'd go back and give it an edit, because it's too special not to.
on 13 December 2013
This is the first time I have taken the time to write a review. Like the previous reviewers, I loved the story - it was totally believable and I was invested in the characters. I started reading it with the idea that I would read a few chapters before going to sleep - big mistake! I could not put the book down until I had finished it - at 4 am! And I had to go to work the next day! I cannot wait to read the next book - I am hoping it will be Danny and Kat's story. Gina will be on my list of authors to watch and grab whatever she writes, and I don't say that about many authors.
on 25 September 2014
★Review★

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this book.

The entire tale hit on topics not normally covered in a contemporary romance.

Yes, there are plenty of tortured hero's with a sad past, they are ten a penny tbh.

But there was something about this book that gave it a very unique feel.

Nathan has a horrific past - and as such, keeps himself closed off, and almost emotionless, expect for those times he has to feel somehow, even if that feeling is pain.

Stella has had her own battle to fight, overcoming breast cancer and living with the effects of the surgery to her sense of self.

Dealing with issues such as cancer, abuse, OCD, self harming etc it still managed to retain an almost "sweetly romantic" feel to it, especially in the beginning.

Experiencing these two broken people, slowly come together was beautiful.

What stopped it being a 5?

As I say, loved how Stella and Nathan were portrayed for the most part, and loved the secondary characters.

But - Nathan could be awful when certain things happen to him - he is like a big injured bear lashing out (not in a physically abusive way at all - so do not worry about that), but he has such a poor view of himself - he moves to hurt those he loves in a misguided way - to save them from himself, in a way he thinks would be unforgivable.

And at times when he did this, Stella was just to quick to burst into tears for me. I am not heartless, she has had a tough couple of years, and yes I could see her doing that, but sometimes it felt like she needed to just halt the tears and kick his ass.

Also, I would have preferred for the drama toward the end to have not happened, and Nathan to have come to the realisation of what he stood to lose more naturally, as he seemed to be doing so anyway.

There was just too much surrounding a certain plot line that felt unbelievable:

**spoilers**

Her getting pregnant, which was meant to be virtually impossible after all her cancer treatment, and not only that getting pregnant very quickly and early on in her relationship with Nathan, then not losing the baby, despite being shot in the chest, undergoing major bloodless, massive trauma, blood loss and nearly dying.

But overall a good 4 stars that made me happy at the end. Definitely a re read for me.

★Book Basics★

HEA? - Yes
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 4
on 8 March 2014
Although I've only given this book three stars it's not because it's poor, just lacking in that certain something to make it stand out. Naively written and repetitive: if I read 'whiskey eyes' once more it'll be too soon. The POV changes at times making the story falter, and there are moments when the author intrudes into the story.

I think it would benefit from killing off a couple of sisters, as when they are all together and with their partners and children, the dialogue becomes messy and the story is unnecessarily complicated by too many people in one page. At one point, even the author gets confused with all of the sisters in a situation giving one of them the wrong name.

Nathan, is a thoroughly unlikeable character, far too flawed and with no redeeming features, and Stella (in my opinion) would never have put up with his nonsense so early on in the relationship, so their coupling became unbelievable. She comes across as a strong woman but spends far too much of the book crying.

The final third of the book is littered with errors and needs to be cleaned up, and a few of those cliches need ditching too.

This said the final chapter is well written and conveys emotion in a expert way. I think with some cuts and a rewrite to remove repetition of phrases this could be a very good book.
on 19 December 2013
I could not stop reading it because I had craved to know what would happen to Stella and Nathan. The storyline is quite good, though many issues could have been elborated more. Also, other characters are interesting. One minor problem that I found is a language used in this story, as a person who uses English as a second language, is difficult to understand. I think it is quite crucial because if it is too hard to understand, less will feel the story enjoyable. Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to other books form this author.
on 20 December 2013
Awesome! Amazing! Wonderful! Incredible! And the rest!
Loved this story so much. The sort of story where after you've finished, you go back and re-read all of your favourite parts again. Loved the characters, especially Nathan and Stella. Without giving any of it away, there were parts when I shed a tear (have a tissue for when he has a chat with Stella's dad) and be prepared to laugh out load many times (when he throws a book in the bush).

I often leave reviews for good books and will often say 'this was the best' or 'this is one of my favourite books EVER' and this book is up there with them. Got it for free, however if I'd have paid for it, it would have been money well spent!

Would definitely love to read Danny's & Kat's story...hint hint to the author.

Read it and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
on 30 August 2014
Read both Ms'Sorelles books over the summer, and she very quickly became an author that is up there for me along side a long time favorite of mine Kristen Ashley. Not a similar writer at all, completely different, but she's completely drawn me into the world she created for this amazing family of ladies and the men they attract.

Her heros in both stories are just the most fantastic guys I've read in a long while. There's no holding back on their imperfections and it just forces compassion while you fall in love with them. The ladies are sexy, funny, irritating and at times frustration, but then that's the joys of possessing ovaries and boobs and it's nice to see them well used when keeping strong men in line.

I seriously recommend both books and adding this author to a watch list. Five stars easily given.
on 31 January 2014
What a lovely lovely story. And what a refreshing change from alpha male millionaires. Nathan is a true hero, life has been hard and yet he still wants to help others and tries so hard. He made me cry so much. Stella had also taken some hard blows. Don't know what to put as I do not want to spoil the story for others but this is well worth your money and your time. The story has two very strong characters and the story is very much character driven. The reactions are all very true to the characters. A book to be treasured and reread.

Once I got into the book I checked out the authors page hoping to get some other book and unbelievably this is a début novel. The next story is to be Danny and Kats story. I can't wait.
on 25 March 2014
I'm another reader who has lost sleep over this book. Usually no matter how good a story the light goes off ready for sleep, not with this book. The dialogue crackled off the pages and the emotional pull towards each character was wonderful, you felt for both of them, Stella with her strength and humour, Nathan dark and deep for good reason...in fact heartbreaking reasons.
I will be looking out for more from this author, but, as mentioned previously the editing needs to be sorted, too many mistakes. Fortunately I was able to ignore them this time due to the cracking story.