on 18 July 2015
I wrote a review about this order stating one cable did not work and was useless, given that it was so cheap I did not contact the seller as I just felt I got what I deserved, however, I have since noticed that my Amazon account has been credited, I therefore have to state that there is good customer service and that it may be worth contacting the seller with any problem you may have, regardless of price :)
on 14 March 2016
There are so many products labelling themselves as official products of Samsung that it is very difficult to actually find legitimate ones when browsing cheap priced cables (in my experience, actual Samsung chargers last far longer than knock-offs). I am happy to say this one seems legit, actually printed with the Samsung logo, and it is still serving me well, charging far more efficiently than any knock-off i have bought in the past. Cheap and decent, would recommend.
on 23 April 2016
This Charger Cable works well, the only downside to this product is that it fits too tightly in the Samsung Galaxy tablet charger port resulting in me having to tug sharply to remove it once the Tab is charged.
on 8 April 2014
Perfect product, 100% better than the manufacturers product congratulations Amazon/Electronic House for supplying a great product, this product cured the Samsung Galaxy tablet charging problem.
on 14 October 2015
I Thought my tablet was either irretrievably broken I would have to buy a new one or pay a high price to get it fixed so, for the price of less than a Sunday paper I bought this and couldn't believe my luck. My tablet is as good as new and no expensive repair bill.
on 20 October 2015
Arrived on schedule and undamaged.
Works well with Galaxy Tab and gives one more space to be able to have it plugged in and sat down if wall socket is not within reach of the ordinary cable for the same purpose.
Thank you.
All rights reserved without prejudice
on 11 October 2015
Hardly worked. At first while charging for first time, the battery symbol kept stating to 'recharge' but tablet still remained working. However it failed to fully charge. Second time when using tablet the charger failed to work at all. Not worth the very little cheap money you're required to pay. Not worth sending back. Also without realising. ...it was shipped from China and took weeks! Complete waste of time..and money...would've rather treated myself to a latte.
on 18 May 2016
not good
on 21 September 2017
useless. fitted tablet but refuses to charge. waste of money both useless.
on 22 March 2018
Fell apart after a few weeks.