Customer reviews

on 8 August 2014
Good value & works well - I know have one at home at all times and a second in my laptop bag to travel around with me.

One thing to note - I partly ordered this as my original charger seemed not to work, it felt as though the connection was loose and I blamed the charger itself. However, after cleaning the gold connectors on the fitbit (sweat, soap, hard water calcification etc.) that now works a dream too. So, if that's your reason for looking for a new charger, just make sure the issue isn't with grubby connections. A minute or so with a badge pin or bent paperclip might save you some cash. On the other hand, like me, you might appreciate having a spare.
on 18 May 2014
It works well and more efficiently than plugging into computer.
The charger fits better in this adapter but only thing they forgot was the hole in the adapter to reset it.
Obviously I have the original for that and I have only had to do it once!
All in all it has charging so much easier and I think quicker!
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2015
This is great. I haven't had any of the issues reported by others to date. Fantastic that I don't have to turn my laptop on to charge the FitBit Flex (which can take hours if it's completely discharged). I recommend this, great product, good price.
VINE VOICEon 7 March 2015
It's the same charger as the one which came with my flex but it has an adaptable socket too which makes it much more convenient to charge. Good price and nice quality. I am very pleased.
on 16 January 2015
Handy. Does what it's supposed to do, I.E. charge the Fitbit, and then the plug is also handy for any other USB lead for charging up devices or whatever else Ta Dah!
on 15 March 2014
I would recommend this product, its cheap and works!! Saves putting and keeping the laptop on to charge my fitbit flex over night!
One person found this helpful
on 24 October 2015
Just what I needed at the time. Be aware that this charger does not have the reset hole but I haven't deducted a star as it is still an amazing product and by purchasing this I can now go back to enjoying my fitbit
on 31 May 2015
Perfect arrived on time
on 29 April 2015
Good price quick delivery and good product
on 25 September 2015