Customer reviews

Emmaar
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2017
I have a huge respect for these guys as well as Terakaft and Tamikrest, and I love their kind of music. It is not for everyone, I'm sure, but for me this is one of their better albums. I got in to this music while driving around Morocco a few years ago and was turned on by some young guys in a little café in a small town somewhere halfway to the Sahara, and this is spine-tingling music that transports me right to the hot sand. Evocative and hair-raising stuff.
on 25 December 2016
From all Tinariwen's albums, this one is the easiest for a Western ear. A mix of Touareg and western music. I bought it just for 1 song (the first one, amazing, captivating and magical) and I'm listening to it on repeat. A very good album.
on 4 January 2018
Tuneful Album, only given four stars, as not as good as I thought.
on 21 October 2015
My favourite album of this band - this is moodier than previous ones and has a warm depth without becoming dark. What I love about them is that I don't have a clue what they're singing about so can just feel the music...
on 31 October 2016
Holy s***. What a surprise this band are. Incredible grooves.
on 14 January 2017
Arrived promptly, product as described.
on 13 June 2015
excellent, heard one track on the radio, hooked.
on 29 July 2014
Tinariwen are the masters of the desert b;ues. I love all their tracks
on 16 April 2015
jazz from the sahel love it
on 21 June 2015