on 4 January 2014
I have a flip style case for my previous HTC Desire and that was good really but somewhat annoying that the case had to be open to charge, this more 'book-like' opening avoids that and if you want to keep a couple of banknotes or a card in there they aren't going upside down (fall out?) when you open it.
It's plastic PU imitation leather, seems reasonably sturdy but it is not as good as the real leather of my Desire one.
When clipping the phone in, put the buttons side in first.
Once in it feels secure however the clip/holder is only glued to the case and if you take it in and out a lot it will probably come away.
You can operate the three buttons with very little additional care, although volume up/down is not so easy as without it.

I found the stylus rather pointless and does not always work first time.
You can't clip it on the fold of the case as it does not then close properly.
I dislike screen covers, and there seems no need with gorilla glass unless you are very messy.
Openings for camera etc. line up well and sound from the phone is not much reduced.

It's useful protection especially from other objects in your pocket, it would probably save the phone from damage if dropped from around table height. It also makes it feel safer in your hand.
22 Comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2013
Perfect for the moto g! Very good quality for the price, excellent condition and again PERFECT! Amazing case and accesories!
on 25 January 2014
This firm Gbos is very good indeed... I order the wrong case and they sent the correct one out with no trouble at all... It's a very good case and excellent value to boot... Many thanks Gbos...
Good quality for the money, bargain with included screen protector and pen, would recommend this for the money, good job
on 29 December 2013
Excellent quality. Delivery very good. How they do it for the price I don't know. Includes stylus and cloth which is an added bonus
on 22 July 2014
Really brilliant for the price. It's not terribly well made, but for less than £3, you can't argue. Haven't used the stylus, it's irrelevant, but the case itself is great - however, over time the debit/credit cards start to stretch the material. But even if I have to buy 3 of these across the life of my phone, it's still going to be cheaper than a 'proper' one!
on 1 August 2014
At first it seemed pretty decent in respects to 'you get what you pay for'. It's a faux leather case for you phone. however, even for £3 I hadn't expected it to fall apart in 3 weeks so I'm not sure I have got what I paid for because a case that cost £20 I had for my previous phone lasted 2 years - ok it was a bit tatty by the end of it but that works out at less than 20p a week. This case however, the stitching has totally unraveled in the card holder part - I have 2 cards in there, so i'm not abusing it.

However, the screen protector I think is pretty good. I managed to apply it first time, no bubbles! Great! Ok, that has a lot to do with me cleaning the screen and using an air blower to remove all tiny specks of dust before applying. however the screen protector came with two covers and was easy to apply.

However, I bought this for the case, which is tripe!
on 19 March 2014
I received the product 3 days before the estimated delivery date which is always good news, and from the few hours that I have had it on my Moto G all I can say is the case fits very snug around the phone offering great protection

The screen protector it came with is not the best, but it does what it's mainly supposed to do which is protect the majority of the screen, albeit if there are one or two bubbles on the bottom half of the screen.

The stylus is nice, but feels flimsy, it's a nice extra I suppose, however I won't be using it often.

The case is very aesthetically pleasing, giving me the black profile I wanted with my device and almost replacing my wallet!

Pros:
Cheap
Offers good protection
Quick Delivery

Cons:
Buttons on left are hard to access
Does increase overall size of the phone significantly
on 5 January 2014
My son brought me a cover like this for my Samsung galaxy for christmas a couple of years ago, and it really protected my phone and kept it looking like new, so I got this for my new moto g and i am really pleased with the quality, accessories and price.
on 19 April 2014
The phone fits the holder. The cutouts are in all the right places. It'll stop your screen getting scratched by your keys when it's in your pocket, and provide a modicum of impact protection,
Does it look or feel particularly luxurious? Nope, certainly not the blob of glue on the front of the case. Nor is there any danger of anyone mistaking it for real leather. But it's, you know, fine. And you get a free stylus (which also works with your tablet or touchscreen PC) thrown in. Look, it only costs three quid, including postage. Why are you even worrying about it? Stop reading this review and go buy it. Or buy something similar from another supplier. Or take a risk and go without. It's your money.