on 16 April 2014
took this on holiday with me, really enjoyed to easy stories and characters....looking for something similar now, any suggestions out there?
77 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2015
I really enjoyed reading these tales about Yorkshire. In fact when I finished I thought I'd only read two, then looked back and realized that they were finished. Such a shame, could easily have read another. Must look for more by this author.
on 31 August 2014
I enjoyed reading these three short stories good plot lots of twists and turns you really feel for the heroine .It's the first time I have read a Margaret Muir books .I am going on holiday soon so I will down load another trilogy to take with me.
on 6 February 2015
I found these stories all running along a similar theme - girl struggling against hard times/poverty/violence, opportunities seeming to fall into her lap, always the strong arm of a pleasant gentleman in the background and a rather fairytale ending which you can see coming a mile off. Although I read all three stories, I was disappointed with them - a bit between a very bad Catherine Cookson and an excellent Mills & Boon!
on 24 January 2015
What a wonderful trilogy of tales all three were so good I actually I thought I had gone back in time and was really there can't wait to purchase my next Margaret Muir novel.
on 4 June 2014
All Three books are a good read on stile of Cookson. Margret Muir is an author well worth watching out for. well researched and discriptive of the areas she is writing about.
on 31 March 2016
The author kept you on hold of your interest, I found it hard to put the book down. I found it kept me willing Amy to come out on top. It is well worth 5 Star's. I look forward to reading more by Margaret Muir.
on 24 January 2016
What a wonderful set so very different from my usual read and the reason I am reading all three again ,I have sat till 3am on the last book it had me hooked
on 16 January 2016
Thoroughly enjoying these three books by Margaret Muir. This lady puts so much detail into her writing she totally takes you there!
on 9 June 2015
Excellent read and thoroughly enjoyed the diversity of each tale. I didn't want to stop reading but I didn't want the story to end!