on 5 February 2014
This case looked a lot more glamorous to me online, than when I received it. Because when I got it, the case looked a little less glamorous and was leaning towards the more tacky cheapish side. However this is to be expected, as it a fairly inexpensive phone case. I found the pendant pearls an irritating nuisance to phone so removed them. And shortly decided to remove the bow too, once I found it made my phone look a bit tacky. The leopard case by itself looks fabulous to me and I liked that the material used for the print was used of actual fabric, adding to the 3D effect. The only drawback is because there is so much glitter, it comes off and glitter residue is left on your hands, on the screen and even your face if you have the phone to your ear. Overall nice case , but can look a bit tacky as inexpensive material for the rhinestone bow and pearls was used.
on 18 March 2014
I received my case two days ago and I have an iPhone 5, love the case it looks amazing but it does not fit my phone! my phone does not sit in the case it does not hug the phone how it should so if I dropped it the screen is going to hit the floor before the case which defeats the object and also when my phone is inside the case the case catches the volume button so I cannot use my phone.
on 26 March 2014
When i actually recieved this item the gold parts were yellow but i did not mind that at all in actual fact i quite like it. It also had sequins on it which isnt a problem as they dont come off, would recommend if you are looking into something like this :)
on 1 June 2014
I ordered this case for 5c but it sent me a 5s or 5. Not happy with this at all
on 19 March 2016
So beautiful when i first bought...then after 2 months.. it started falling apart.
Pearl balls came off..littke pink gems falling off.

Also...gets gold glitter all over your hands.
on 16 November 2015
After some time the dangling beads till get off and slowly the leopard print cover started coming off the cover but other than that this phone cover is absolutely beautiful and I loved it!
on 29 December 2015
Product is exactly as described, but after a few weeks the glitter rubs off everywhere and the pearls broke off. Can't beat the price though!
on 30 August 2015
brilliant phone case, does what its suppose to do protects my phone, although the pearls came off it still looks really good.
on 10 June 2014
I love this case, adds lots of sparkle to your phone. Well worth the cheap price and arrived ahead of when it said it would
on 26 March 2015
The phone case took a long time to arrive and when it did within the first the bow on the back of the case came off.