Customer reviews

on 29 March 2017
Its for birthday gift... arrive in a good protect box
on 25 January 2016
Just love these jigsaws, would like to see 2000 pieces or more for a better challenge. thanks.
on 17 October 2015
Great fun
on 21 February 2014
I received this today in great shape and I'm happy to have it. I wish Jumbo would reissue all their older wasgij puzzles again since I only started collecting them. I would have bought this without the inclusion of the box image, since I'm only interested in the wasgij image, but I'm still very pleased to be able to buy this older item in a brand new reissue.
on 7 July 2014
Fabulous puzzles. Everyone loves them, young and old alike. We have one continually out in our conservatory so any visitors can have a go. Great!!!! As usual, delivered on time. Thanks Amazon.
on 11 July 2014
This parcel arrived promptly and well packaged. I thoroughly enjoyed completing the puzzle and have passed it on to a charity shop so that someone else can enjoy it.
on 8 June 2016
This is amazing.
They arrived quickly and its fun to do with family.
Would definately recommend.
Cant wait to buy more addicted!!!!
on 2 November 2015
Happy with this product have great fun doing these puzzles happy with the service I received
on 28 October 2015
The way they escape is a little ingenious,but be sure to do them in the right order
on 13 January 2016
Was jig are the best jigsaws on the market and never fail to please