on 27 March 2014
I'm sorry J Kenner, i loved your Damien Stark trilogy, and i swooned and swooned while reading those books. But this, this is very disappointing, i loved Jamie in the Stark trilogy, so i was really excited to discover you were writing about her. But i have just finished, and i found that there was no depth, no feeling to the characters of Jamie and Ryan. I really wanted to discover what makes them tick, but i didnt achieve that, and that makes me sad.
I really wish you had written something more substantial, and not a novella, if that meant waiting a couple of years to discover the reality of the characters, then so be it.
The two stars i have awarded, are for the red hot sex between the two, and you certainly know how to get my blood pumping, the only thing i didnt like about their physical relationship, was the fact that he dominated her. I got the feeling from the stark trilogy that ryan was mysterious, but a softy, not a dom, and that also disappointed me.
on 3 April 2016
It was great to find out how Jamie and Ryan got together there had always been chemistry between them so their attraction was no surprise and when they finally got together there was no way of them denying their love had grown through there friendship and had become all consuming lovely
on 22 July 2016
I had high hopes for this and I was a little disappointed. There wasn't really much of a story. It would have been nice to have got to know Ryan and Jamie a little bit better in a full length book with more of a story line.
on 25 January 2017
Can't express how good this was, could not put it down. I hope to hear a lot more about Jamie and Ryan . I hope the next chapter is longer though as I like it when the book has more pages. Fantastic read though
on 26 March 2014
Loved the stark trilogy so couldn't wait to read another J Kenner book. Jamie was a well rounded character in the previous books and here she gets her own story with the very HOT Ryan Hunter, security chief for Damien Stark. It was a quick read but loved it all the same. Hope that there is more to come from these two.
on 28 March 2014
I loved this book. From the very first chapter - may have helped hat I had read the Stark Trilogy before this - I don't know! It was great catching up with Jamie and well Ryan Hunter is just what she needs - even though Jamie is denying it. This is a small book - but still worth the read.
on 13 April 2014
I loved the start series so i bought this as i had to know what happened - im so glad i did, I read this book in one sitting and i finished it to soon in my opinion i could have happily read more - highly recommended
on 28 March 2014
I just love this series and this book does not disappoint, well written as always the only thing I have to complain about is its not long enough. I hope we get to have more but if not I'm happy,I thoroughly recommend this book.
on 14 June 2014
I read and loved the stark trilogy and I thought this would be just as good but it wasnt. There was no emotion between the characters and no depth in the story, the love scenes were unemotional and uninteresting.
on 14 September 2014
Loved this book but loved all the stark international Novell's always sorry when i have finished the books i always won't more if you are thinking of reading the books then do it.