on 23 December 2013
I am usually intrigued by Lincoln's works and find them highly enjoyable - the same goes for this e-book, but with one subtle difference. I disagree with the entire principle of a book that teaches people to pass legalised tests, which is completely against my personal morality. However, as a book in its own right, it does not disappoint and I'm sure for those who wish to pass a marijuana test that they will glean much useful information.

The book, like Lincoln's other e-books and self-help guides is short, sweet and easy to read, providing new and fresh insights on a topic. Although I disagree with the principle of the book I have to say that I found it engaging and compelling to see the lengths people may go to, to pass such a test. I felt like I was reading some kind of a guide made for spies or something!

As a book in its own right, it covers a good range of topics throughout the chapters from a general overview, to substances, methods, and details about tests - all of which I knew nothing about. It hits the mark on the informative front. It also uses relevant scientific terms well and explains the scientific principles every step of the way, but done so simply that a complete nonce could read the book and understand it.

Although, I am fairly begrudging on the issue of faking a drug test pass - it was indeed interesting to see how simple elements can help to off balance it all. It makes me wonder how many athletes pass tests leaving others unaware of their potential drug activity! But nonetheless, this book is informative, precise and compelling to read - even if I am being a grump about its morals!