on 30 March 2017
It is better than some SatNavs for me
on 25 March 2014
I'm very happy with my item I would recommend this app is easy one to use nice and clear 5*****
on 11 May 2015
good
on 12 November 2014
i bought this but you cant use the cashed maps unless your conected to wifi so uterly useless for what i wanted it for!
on 9 January 2014
Easy to use to navigate your way around a strange town. Can get a little confusing working out the direction of travel until you get used to it.
VINE VOICEon 6 January 2014
Google maps is so generic, like Google itself, it has a personal locator so you know where you are at any given point. There is a search facility so you can look up almost any address in the world. I managed to look up a remote address in the Finnish countryside. It includes key landmarks, for example, local buildings, names of churches and meeting points.

It could be developed to include more Ordnance Survey type information such as land gradients The satellite views are fascinating!

It has a useful directions finder (walking, car or public transport) to show you the best way to get from A - B.
on 9 April 2014
I like this as it makes it so easy to find your way around places and actually gives you a better feel for the area.
on 28 January 2014
Good basic nav display which shows an accurate representation of surrounding area. Limited usage to date but worked very well.
on 28 December 2013
Like most people I have a satellite navigation system in my car, so. I wondered whether I would really need this app. However, quite a lot of the time I'm not in my car, especially when I've travelled to a strange city by train or when my car is in a car park and I'm exploring on foot. These are the times when this app comes into its own, because I've always got my Kindle with me. So, all in all, I'm really glad that I got this app.
on 6 March 2014
Would definately recommend this product. It goes into greater detail and clarity than a Sat Nav or Tom Tom. Good value