on 14 December 2013
I found it very useful especially that it can be used outdoors when walking in an area that your not familiar with.
on 25 March 2014
I'm very happy with my item I would recommend this app is easy one to use nice and clear 5*****
on 21 January 2014
I am still in the process of learning how to use this app and as always, I have a sneaking suspicion it is capable of so much more than I have as yet discovered. Perhaps in a few weeks time I will regret not having given it full marks.
on 25 January 2014
The first navigation app I have actually used. Easy to set up and the voice giving the instructions is pleasant, not irritating. So far it seems to work well although not a sophisticated product. Oh, and the final destination has sometimes been confused between its left and its right !
on 6 February 2014
not worth paying for. Will be using my free phone app instead. Adds nothing if value beyond screen size. Where's the tap to download for offline use.
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2014
Absolute rubbish, on my kindle fire HDX it is extremely unstable and not a patch on the Microsoft Auto Route system. My advise! Don't waste your money.
on 29 December 2013
Was out and about and my gps failed me. Picked up my tab and used this app. Excellent it talks as you drive.
on 4 February 2014
Nav for Google maps
How to make best use of it.
Being a computer idiot I wouldn't mind a simple guide to assist even a few lines to get me going.
on 29 December 2013
I have only just downloaded Google maps but already works as well on my tablet as it does on my main PC.
on 13 April 2014
An excellent addition to my kindle apps. Looks like it could come in useful whilst walking and cycling when a Sat nav isn't quite the best thing.