on 18 May 2017
This is a great product; I use it for my Windows tablet (10"). The case is tough neoprene, with a slightly expanding elasticated edge, though it doesn't expand a lot it could help taking wider laptops. The zip is tough, and the laptop is protected from the zip by a rubber lining which closes together to stop it scratching the computer. I like the logo, not too fancy, and it looks quite understated and sophisticated. It hasn't been tested in wet conditions but I feel confident it would withstand a drenching!
on 14 August 2015
lenovo s21e - The case is just too small for us lenovo users. I mean it goes in, if you reallllly stretch it but i'm scared it's going to damage the corners of my netbook. It's because the lenovo has square corners and most of these things are resigned for rounded.

The product itself seems good, if not expensive. Probably going to return it.
on 15 January 2015
Not gonna lie, writing a review about a black laptop sleeve isn't my favourite way to spend my time, however as I'm pleased with it then I thought it would be rude not to!

It's well made, looks nice, protects my MacBook Air 13inch form getting scratched while I'm not using it / transporting it. If anything my only complaint is that it's too roomy, there's quite a bit of excess space which is a shame, but it's better than being too small I guess.

Overall a good quality, nice looking, functional sleeve.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 December 2014
Although the product is solid and well made it does not fit the Lenovo Yoga 2. The Yoga 2 is probably as small as an 11.6 laptop can get.

Again I reiterate, the product looks good and feels robust but it is too small for the particular laptop we wanted it for.
on 16 August 2017
Great case! Highly recommended!
on 16 May 2017
Perfect Thank you
on 4 June 2014
I bought this for my Samsung 305U 11.6 inch Laptop and it fits perfectly - It is easy to put it in and take it out and the zip slides readily. The protection is good and the sleeve is well finished and looks smart. I like it.
on 21 May 2017
Very happy with the product. Good sturdy feel to it unlike some other more flimsy designs on the market.
on 17 July 2017
Overall good laptop case. The material is quite thick/padded and provides good support. My only gripe with it is that my laptop just about fits in and I have to be careful in case the zip snags on the laptop and damages it.
on 27 January 2015
No better or worse than other neoprene cases. Saves your laptop from scratches when in a bag or carrying. But wont help much against bangs and bumps.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse