on 31 March 2014
I like the music, the lyric, how they makes me feel.
(...)
Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,
Said, no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
(...)
on 23 February 2014
This download was bought for myself in mind as I liked OneRepublic's "Too late to Apologize". I first found it on Youtube and decided I wanted my own copy. Love this song that's all I can say..;-)
on 8 January 2014
I think their single counting stars is one of those songs that gets in you humming to yourself, and as if by a fluke every shop go in it's playing and I have told friends about it and they have said the samething about the humming going in shops, I was more than happy to receive this single as well as their album.
on 27 March 2014
Fantastic track. I really love listening to this track in the car, can't help tapping my fingers on the steering wheel whilst its playing.
on 28 June 2014
I like this song very much. There's also a cover version by Alex Goot on itunes that has a female vocalist giving it more depth.
on 14 November 2014
Another good single from a good group from their third album, this and there single Love Runs Out prompted me to buy the CD!
on 25 August 2014
This is another stand out tune from listening to the radio on the way into work, it gets me in the mood for the day ahead
on 21 March 2014
I have enjoyed music from this group and this song is no exception. Unique and delightful music that never disappoints.
on 12 March 2014
what a magic voice this guy has!
I might buy the whole album.
Its amazing how I stumbled across this band.
on 27 February 2014
I love the music and the words on this song, could listen to it all day, It deserves a five star rating, it's great.