on 18 July 2017
fits great and looks great i will be ordering some more as my sister is chasing one
on 23 May 2017
Feather was too big so sticks out sideways and catches on everything. Everything else I've bought from Konov has been great though.
on 10 October 2015
Much better than expected very happy, niece loved it
on 23 April 2014
This item is better quality than some seen for twice the price. Bought for fussy teen son, who pronounced it awesome!
on 3 November 2014
It is oksy, but not great. The srtaps do not feel like leather, more like plastic, so will wait to see if it softens up at all. The wing is flat and sitcks out over my wrist, which is a cause of concern for catching on items.
I open the packet and also find a porrly worded advertisment with other products asing me to rate them with 5 stars, well I am sorry but I will not be doing that and will not be ording again from them.
There was also a "FREE" gift, which consistd of nothing more than a cheap ball-clip stlye cain that you might find on a bathroom plug, with the only difference being every other link was a little longer, (I think you can buy siminlar in B&Q for about 50p)

Dont waste your money on this item, sure it is 99p, but it feels like it too, and then you get stung on the postage for £4.85
I would not reccommend to anyone.Hence only 2 stars.
on 8 April 2014
I wear this a lot and always get complemented on it! also i wear it in the shower and it does not rust, really love it
on 21 April 2014
This is a nice, unusual piece and exceptional value at only 99p! It fits well as it’s adjustable – I wear it linked to the velcro fastening of my watch strap.
on 14 August 2014
It came well before the deadline which I was surprised at! When the package came, the bracelet was inside a cute little bag and the bracelet was of pretty high quality! i've had it for over a month now and i have to say i've not encountered any issues yet whatsoever! When my package came, they had also given me a free silver necklace as a "thanks for ordering from us!" type gift. The necklace was pretty good in my opinion, cant really expect better from a free gift haha! Overall, very satisfied.
on 12 December 2014
very pleased with how quickly the product showed up and was even complimented with a thank you letter, plus a little extra gift inside for shopping with them. the bracelet ltself looks great and i loved wearing it, however the feather had a tendency of coming loose, and its only till now where the whole feather has actually fallen off. it is a shame since it was a great looking braclet, just its not quite the quality you would fully expect.
on 12 March 2014
Nice band goes well with brown autumn Look. Would look great with a Angel tee shirt great for summer and holiday.