on 18 March 2014
Great book, it is clear and concise, very useful and informative. A must have! Just need one for Italian now.
on 12 March 2014
I love eating out when I visit France but don't like to have roaming turned on on my phone. I never go to a restaurant without this dictionary loaded up on my phone any more, it's really helped me have a better grasp of what I'm ordering and I've found a few delicious dishes which I would not have had the confidence to order with this as reference.

If you're going on holidays to France I highly recommend you buy this in advance to aid your culinary adventures.
on 4 March 2014
I love France, I love food and although I speak French I've come across some foodie terms that I didn't know, especially cuts of meat. This dictionary is clearly set out in the standard French/English and English/French format and helped me fill in the gaps. I will keep it to hand on my iPhone for my next meal out, but it will also come in handy in the kitchen when translating recipes. I also love the front cover!
on 27 February 2014
As lovers of France we have often found it less than easy to find a translation of anything other than basic food terms in the average dictionary so this will be very useful indeed. Around 1000 food and drink terms available French-English and vice versa - well worth having to hand if you like eating in France.
on 3 April 2014
I found this book very helpful, it covers the subject better than any travel information book or teach yourself French. My wife is French and this book has enabled her to say "Look it up" when I ask for a culinary word in French.
on 8 November 2014
Waste of money on holiday in Frannce as it had none of the words I wanted to look up in eiother supermarket or restaurant!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2014
Does what it says on the tin although best to have later versions of Kindle when scanning through is much easier
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2015
useless, the few items I did find in it gave no information beyond a 1 word translation.
on 18 September 2015
So many food based vocabulary not found in standard dictionaries.
on 31 October 2016
Fab book really good for expats