on 24 August 2017
This colour spray on has saved me a fortune as my 7 year old Mini's front seats were looking there age, after a couple of sprayon's and a top up a month after they look brand new, thanks from Matt & Mylee.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2018
Very good, I used this on a pair of old fabric boots.
One person found this helpful
on 27 March 2017
Works well!
on 29 January 2015
Doesn't work that good.. Waste of money.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2015
Good product but remember you must mask up other areas and where a mask
on 3 March 2017
great finish
on 1 November 2014
Gutted I have wasted nearly £70 on several cans of this stuff on a small chair project.

I was trying to recolour a peach upholstered chair to black and at first it seemed to work and I was pleased. But after several days of drying, the fabric is still stiff, crunchy and worst of all, the paint comes off under the slightest duress and there are patches of the original peach colour starting to peek through and this has got worse as time's gone on.

As this paint has now ruined the fabric, I will have to go down the route of full reupholstery which this product seemed to promise I could avoid.

I'm sure the success/failure of this product is down to the type of fabric you use it on but I followed the instructions and it said as long as the fabric absorbs water (which is does) then the paint will work.

Would not recommend at all.
13 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2015
Calling this paint is rather like calling creationism a sensible world view. It's chronically 5hit3. Stay away. 9 coats on a piece of fabric about half a squared metre and it was still red. Just covered in black lumps. Bloody awful.
10 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2015
works well
on 21 June 2014
Give this a wide berth & do not waste your money as this is very poor & does not do what it says on the tin! as I used it on two expensive silk cream lamp shades, which were ruined with this product, as it dried in patchy with big runs & had to discard them in the bin! so I wasted a lot of time & effort & money, don't be conned like me!
4 people found this helpful