on 24 October 2015
Perfect size and a strong sticky side that wont come off! There's nothing more you could ask for? I mean these screen protectors are of the highest quality. I have bought ones before for iPhone's or Android phones and they always peel off after the first month or they have loads of annoying bubbles on the screen. But these screen protectors have none of these worries. As you can see in the pictures attached, you cannot tell that the screen protector is even on? You also get 6 of them! To be honest I'm expecting the one I've got on my iPod will probably last a year and maybe over. Its a complete bargain to get 6 screen protectors because if the product lives up to my standards and I know for sure it will then you'll have 6 years worth of screen protectors for only £1.46 (including £1.49 Delivery). HAS TO BE A MUST BUY!
review image review image
on 18 March 2014
I had been looking for a screen protector for my iPod classic, but, as I wasn't sure which generation the iPod was, didn't know which screen protector would fit. The savvies SU75 were perfect. For people who, like me, prefer to check measurements: the screen protector is about 5.2 x 3.9 cm. It was very easy to put on, and does what it's supposed to do.
on 28 June 2016
Well made transparent cover for the iPod which seems to be borderline bomb/bullet proof. BTW - that's not an invite to try that it's just meant as a gentle comment about the build quality.
Insofar as concerns the quality may I say that I find it unusual for the cover to actually include the screen with only the jog button visible. Furthermore the whole unit is very well protected and it is provided with an excellent belt loop which judging by previous versions, might be able to withstand normal usage. Only time will tell......
on 9 February 2015
The protector fits perfectly on my screens and was very easy to apply. If I need more I shall certainly use this company. they are very efficient and give a very fast service. Certainly 5 stars, wish I could give more stars.
on 15 July 2014
very good result the credit card got all bubbles out.
on 20 November 2014
an excellent product, crystal clear and simplicity itself to apply, and can be removed without leaving any sticky residue behind. i would recommend!
on 29 September 2015
Well fitting screen protector, very easy to install without bubbles and no one would ever know there's a screen protector there.
on 4 May 2014
Did exactly what I wanted so my Ipod Screen is now instantly protected no bubbles etc you would not even know it was there
on 29 September 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to install due the the relatively small screen size on the classic.
on 19 May 2016
One of the first things I think about when I purchase anything with a screen, just the job.