Customer reviews

Bosch PLR 15 Digital Laser Measure (Measuring up to 15 m)
Format: DIY & Tools|Change

on 30 June 2017
Product itself is easy to use and seems accurate enough. It is a little flimsy at the back where the batter compartment is. The packaging however is atrocious. The work plastic seal wrap I've tackled in many a year. It's almost as if you need a power saw to open the damn thing. It might be my old age but it could be more friendly.
on 8 September 2017
After a struggle and several near misses where I could have cut myself I managed to release this nifty tool from its plastic sarcophagus. Only to find that the supplied batteries were dead! Some time later I got it working and I have to say it's brilliant. Clear numbers on the screen, big on-off switch and although the battery compartment is a tad flimsy at least you don't need three hands to open it. Top marks for the item, "nul pointe" for the packaging and batteries.
on 1 May 2017
The little device we should all have in that draw at home or in the tool box
on 1 June 2015
This is really accurate, I've used it many times since I purchased it and have recommended it to others.
on 15 July 2017
Sniping the room measurements like a boss, I felt like Holmes on homes measuring the room.
on 27 March 2017
Neat and ergonomic, sliightly annoying doesnt do imperial too, though I knew this when buying, not an issue.
on 22 August 2017
Brilliant yoke. Love it. Incredibly easy to use and very, very accurate. Sturdy out too; is taken a few bumps from my use and stood up to them. Savage time-saver for surveys.
on 19 May 2017
Handy tool to have in the toolbox, just wish the red laser dot was a bit brighter as the dot is hard to spot outdoors during strong sunshine.
on 21 May 2017
Perfect
on 15 May 2016
Used tthis so many times- catching out metal in the walls. Very happy with it