Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

A Cat Called Hope's Christmas Carol
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.10

on 7 June 2017
Not very good
on 14 December 2013
Yet another fab book I've enjoyed everyone of them so far. Just one I missed which I believe is the 3rd book but I'm on it now.
on 26 March 2014
It's the 4th Cat called Hope book that I have read and I would also recommend it to all of my cat loving friend's. I love these stories as it is wonderful seeing things from the cat's point of view. I really enjoyed this as it was a brilliant take on A Christmas Carol.
on 1 April 2014
Another book in Oliver Clarke's excellent 'A Cat Called Hope' series. I have all of them and love the theme of telling the story from the cat's point of view.
on 22 December 2014
A lovely heart warming festive story. Shows just how much a cats presence can affect a lonely man, especially at Christmas.
on 20 February 2016
Good story, I am a cat person so love all cat related books, I would recommend it to all who love cats, J.
on 5 August 2014
Good if you enjoy cat books