on 7 November 2014
This skirt was delivered a day before expected delivery and was so much better quality than I expected for the price. Lovely length, only downside is the waistband is on the large side for an 8, I think the sizing is about one size larger than labled, so as I am a UK 8 I would need a UK 6 but this size is not available :(

The sizing is my only reason for 4 stars. Just as I cannot order a smaller size than 8 :(

(although I will still wear it at this size)
on 20 June 2013
this skirt is so cute! its really fashionable and feels great! i love the solid feeling material which isn't too thick but not so flimsy.. the only thing I can sort of complain about are the loopholes for the belt which stick out to the sides, it looks like they've only been sewn on the bottom part of the waistband or maybe that's just the style of the skirt? either way it can easily be fixed with some stitches. overall a really nice looking product, awesome! :D
on 11 March 2015
I really do love this skirt. The colour is maybe a shade lighter, but that completely depends on your screen brightness. Material is smooth and stretchy, and honestly it really does look just like the picture. It arrived really quickly for me, within days of me ordering it, and it included the belt too. I have absolutely no complaints for this, fit as expected and it's really comfortable.
on 13 October 2014
Loads of material, doesn't fit around my waist (that's my fault, quickly fixed with another hole in the belt) but it's fantastic, delivery was fast, not too short and it looks awesome when I spin around, probably because theres so much material ^-^
on 3 June 2014
This skirt is FABULOUS. The material feels odd when you touch it - but it looks great on. I always get compliments on this skirt. Be warned though.. they weren't kidding when they said it's a mini skirt. With tights you can wear all year round, at any age, but without tights this skirt can be a little on the naughty side. Careful with bending over!
on 4 August 2014
Not a good experience with this skirt, I guess I was expecting something much different by looking at the picture.
To be fair, I am not sure if I have been delivered the right colour... I ordered red but it looks PINK, but the pink skirt in the picture is a complete different colour to the one I got... The seller offered to change it, but I had to pay for send it back, and honestly, it is not worth it, I am not even sure if it's just a very ugly pale red.
The material is VERY shinny and thick, reminds me a bit to cheap costume material. I would not say it's uncomfortable to wear (perhaps to small on the waist, and I ordered a size 12 having myself a size 10 waist, just in case it was too small), but It definitely does not look good, my hips look HUGE and abnormal with this on. It is hand made, and you can see the black stitches on the sides (really? Why not to use a similar colour to the material) and... well, it all just looks very weird. I would not recommend to buy it (however it's fine for a cosplay/costume or a very informal party). A few people ask me if I have done it myself... and not to compliment it!.
on 27 May 2015
This skirt was thicker material than I was expecting, particularly for the price, and therefore hangs quite full. It was to replace a skater skirt i already have and although it's more flared than I was expecting I will probably still wear it, only not on a windy day :-)
on 3 May 2015
It's alot longer than I was expecting which is great I wear it as a high waisted skirt An it stops at about 4 inches above my knees
And great delivery time it arrived in 2 days but I was told a week
on 22 June 2015
So i ordered this expecting it to be way to small, as Asian sizes dont always convert well, but it actually fit perfectly! I loved the material, which was thick but not too thick. It is soft and comfortable. I do wish that it was slightly longer, as when worn at the waist it is very short, but other than that i was very happy.
on 29 May 2014
Its too short and I can not wear it, it rides up at the back so sorry i didnt send it back

See one answered question