Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 11 April 2014
good present for men - then appreciated it - it was a little on the large side so a 6.2 guy could go medium rather than large
on 4 August 2014
I bought this t-shirt for my husband's 40th birthday. He loves this colour, and I wanted something fun to give him in addition to his other gifts. He loved that the message was subtle, and will be happy to wear the t-shirt in the future. The fit was perfect - he's always a medium, and the medium fit him well. The quality of the t-shirt is good. My only criticism would be that it's a tiny bit short in length, but my husband does have a very long body.
on 27 May 2014
Good quality (although the proof of the pudding will be after first wash!); understated but fun gift for person celebrating 40th birthday. REasonably priced and arrived in good time as per order.
on 8 January 2015
Quick delivery thank you.Bought for my husband's 40th he loves it, fit is just right and the colour is exactly as the picture. Washes really well and fine too tumble dry.
on 24 November 2014
I would like to return it for a smaller size but I am too late. It was a birthday present for 22 November and so it has only just been discovered that it is too large.
on 6 February 2014
Really pleased, arrived quickly, good quality t-shirt and printing. I an XL as I always allow for washing shrinkage with cotton but order the normal size you need.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this to send to my son in Australia so can't comment on how it wears or washes. It feels like good quality and was as expected
on 10 June 2014
Lovely quality and lovely print - my only negative is that the sleeves are a little on the big side but washes nice and looks nice!!!
on 9 October 2014
This is a nice T but a bit on the dug side especially around the neck, my husband hardly wears it because of this. Shame really
on 10 September 2014
I ordered medium size for my son, but it was huge, so ordered a small which was perfect. He was delighted with this t shirt.