on 14 December 2015
Bought a crockpot a couple of months ago, and have been searching for a decent recipe and cooking book for the slow cooker, this being my first one. Had tried a few free kindle books. And free samples of paid books before deleting. Bought this app, and am very pleased. It's detailed, illustrated, logical and varied (veggie wife, but I eat meat - so varied is essential). This app is huge and has all manner of recipies. Highly recommend.
on 24 January 2014
I would recommend this book, The recipes are easy and clear to follow.I am looking forward to making some this week.
on 18 July 2014
We are enjoying our slow cooker so much more with these recipes. A recommended
app. Tried a dozen recipes and 10 turned out well and enjoyed. Like most things,
practice makes perfect.
on 10 October 2015
I like it. I just wish there were less dessert recipes. Who wants to prep a dish late at night or in the morning, before you go to work, with an expectation upon returning from 8 or 9 hours at the grind stone, there will be Brazil Nut Fudge waiting? I wish updates were a bit more forthcoming.
on 17 March 2014
And this has given my loads of new ideas. Handy to take this app shopping and get the right things for (tomorrow's) meal.
on 8 April 2014
Some good recipes that are easy to follow. This is a good app downloaded other ones and there hasn't been many recipes and great big lists of ingredients!! This one I would recommend!!
on 10 January 2014
Was very impressed with this app. The recipes are down to earth ones and I am looking forward to trying some different meals which use basic ingredients.
on 29 January 2014
Love this app , recipes are great & easy to follow. There are meals that my family would actually eat ! But why has it just stopped ????? Bring it back please.
on 26 November 2014
Fabulous, Made the butter chicken twice and rice pud really easy and quick to use will be trying many more of the recipes, would reccomend
on 3 September 2014
I am delighted with the recipes contained, and have listed quite a number of them into "Favourites" for future use.