on 13 February 2014
It's nice to get hold of samples every now and again, just to spread your musical wings and try things from genres you wouldn't normally go to. I'm glad I found this!

Birth in Reverse is a nice catchy song from St. Vincent and will probably take off quite well, I love the intro, and throughout the song, everything slots into place nicely and leaves a good impression after it has ended.
on 22 March 2014
Annie Clark aka St Vincent has the stage presence, the talent, the voice and enough charisma to be one of the most influential singer songwriters of the 21st century. Birth in Reverse has one of the catchiest tunes imaginable. Intelligent music for thinking people who like to dance and sing along to an innovative and highly original groove. Her guitar playing has to be seen to be believed.
on 27 February 2014
I'd got caught up in the hype around St Vincent. Downloaded the track and its good - but not brilliant. Be interesting to hear the rest of the album. Worth exploring.
on 12 February 2014
I dropped on this quite by accident and love it had it downloaded a couple od days now played it loads and haven't tired - #tune
on 10 June 2015