Customer reviews

Good quality
Lovely chocolates
Never disappoint
Would buy again
Would recommend as present or for yourselves
Best chocolates ever brought
on 24 May 2014
Was looking for a mothers day and birthday gift for my mum and as she loves thorntons when I saw this at special offer I was delighted. Arrived before estimate and in very secure packaging, I checked the chocolates inside and they were perfect and had a very good shelf life left on them. For me a greeat product and alot of items for the money. If I needed more and saw it at the special offer price again I would not hesitate.
on 17 May 2014
I had ordered this hamper for Easter but the estimated date came up for after the event so explained to my parents it would be arriving later than expected. To my surprise the hamper arrived at their house 3 days later in time for Easter ! The hamper was full of delighted surprises and well worth ordering.
on 11 September 2014