on 11 January 2014
I didnt want to go for a cheaper, one fits all protector as invariably some modification would be required. These fitted perfectly with no cutting. Some air bubbles initialy aa with all protectors, which disappeared after a few days useage. Highly recommend
on 26 February 2014
Forget any kind of repositioning. Get it right the first time.

Followed the instructions (cleaned the screen, the whole bit). The issues started when I tried to reposition the film. I'm guessing that that static attracted airborne dust, because it is now under the film. Once that happens, no amount of rubbing or scraping with card will clear it as the dust is stuck to the film, not the screen.

Fortunately these are quite cheap. They also are the right shape from the start, with cut outs for the (front facing) camera and another sensor (light/proximity?). As they come in threes, I might chance it by peeling the first one off and directly replacing it.

The little tabs are at the wrong end of the film, IMHO, they should be at the same end as the cut outs so that you have a better chance of aiming.

Other than that, they certainly do the job of protecting the screen!
on 30 March 2014
Not the easiest screen protector to fit as it sticks to the screen the instant it touches it - wether you have it properly aligned or not - so care is required when fitting.
Hardly any air bubbles for me to smooth out in the viewing area of the screen, it was almost as if the screen protector did that for me.
Almost invisible once fitted but lost a star because it is a micron or two too big for my tablet and so didn't stick well at the edges. And yes you're right, I am being very fussy there so I will close by saying that I will be buying these again when the time comes and I recommend them to anyone else
on 4 May 2014
I am very pleased with this item. I did look on YouTube for suggestions on how to fit a screen protector properly as I never have any success - air bubbles everywhere!!!! I found a video showing how to do it and yes it worked great. I fitted this screen protector very successfully. It is a good item and you would not know it is fitted. It fits the screen perfectly. Well worth the money.
on 27 February 2014
Ok so these say apply in a dust free environment which you would expect would include most homes but there is so much static produced by peeling the first sheet that by the time you apply to your tablet seconds later there is so much dust that it's impossible to apply these without bubbles. Majorly dissappointed with these
on 18 June 2014
It needs to be a little smaller as its very difficult to line up perfect. However, with only 2 small bubbles and a slight overlap on one edge, I left it to do its job which is to protect my screen. For the price and very fast delivery from Germany, it will do.
on 25 June 2014
I wasted two of the three just trying to get a bubble free (or even bubble minimal) finish. I even tried having the vacuum cleaner on sucking dust away from the tablet while I was applying the cover and still ended up with a distracting number of bubbles.
on 13 April 2014
Protectors arrived on time and well packaged. Reasonably easy to apply but did end up with a few small air bubbles trapped under the protector although they don't really notice.No reason not to recommend this product.
on 29 March 2014
I was not happy with this product, items should be checked before sent out,I actually didn't get what I ordered,got the package but nothing else, but to be fair my money was reimbursed back to that's very good.
on 4 July 2014
I wasted two of the screen protectors as bubbles appeared, I cleaned the screen first with the wipe etc but could not get rid of the bubbles so not using a protector at all just now until I find one that works

See one answered question